the Rift

[OPEN] we're all mad [welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

To Elsa's utter astonishment, it had seemed that the stallion had decided to go with him. The mysterious stallion still remained unnamed, and wholly unknown. However, the little pieces of his past that he had dropped, had created a softening spot for him. She realized he would fit nicely in the herd of rag-tag bands, and misfit toys. It was the best way she could describe the Falls. It was a place for any and everyone, as long as you respected, and understood what it meant to work together in harmony. Sure, not everything could run smoothly, but thus far no major upsets had occurred within the herd.

Elsa began to lead him in silence for a few moments, before she decided it would be best to probably get to know him. Considering he had no known relations here, maybe she could make herself a friend. She was never good at making friends unless they didn't have anyone else. Elsa had that weird love for misfits, probably due to the fact that she was no on the land of lost socks compared to where she had been. "Soo.... Can I know your name now?" She questioned, looking apologetically to the stallion. She wished she had mind reading powers, because that would be cool, but sadly she didn't. Elsa continued to meander forward, until they reached the outskirts of the Falls that was just to the north of the threshold. "Welcome to the Falls, I have no doubts that someone will more than likely be here shortly." She said with a small. A call then broke from her chest, signaling the arrival of a newcomer. Hopefully Seele or Midas were not busy, so they would welcome this new soul to the herd.

"Talketh."
@[Fraub] first, then anyones welcome to come say hi! <3 leader would be lovely to give him a low down of positions.

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Fraub was guided quietly, not a word was mentioned for sometime, it was almost awkward. He was not used to this terrain, so thick with forest, so lively, so green! Nothing necessarily interesting to look at, considering it was all green and brown, just overwhelming to say the least. A few questions bounced around in his head but he was more curious of the actually place itself.

Fraub was about to open his mouth when she asked him what his name was, he looked at her quizzically for a moment before realizing that he had not once mentioned his name, how stupid, nobody could bask in his brilliance without a name in which to call him by. 'Fraub the brilliant!, Fraub the genius, Fraub the-' he tripped over something, a rock, or root perhaps "Fraub is my name" he said while gaining his footing back.

They seemed to break free from the grasps of the heavy forest growth and the white mare introduced him to the Falls, it seems they may have been on the outskirts perhaps seeing as there wasn't really anyone around. He flinched at the roar she had called from her lungs, "What lung capacity you have"

@[Elsa]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Birdsong had finally broken, and strangely enough, the snow disappeared and the grass awoke and grew eagerly without a wait. I stand alone on a sloping hill that leads to one of the higher standing falls, grazing contently with my mind at ease.. For once. The scent of dirty horses all around me is something I am used to -obviously- so the unfamiliar mixture of smells does not alarm me; we are large enough and well enough hidden away that I'm sure there is no harm. The whinny cuts trough the calm spring air in one solid shoot, birds tweeting and flapping around lightheartedly being hused by the noise.

With jaws full of plump grass, my antlered skull snaps up from the ground, violet pools narrowing toward the source of the noise. From the hill side I could see a few of our members, but I found myself staring toward two white bodies; one winged, the other possibly an equine.. I can't tell from here. Instinctually, irritation clouds up my gut, ear switching back as I finally decide to chew and swallow the apparent end of my meal. The crushed and liquidized form of the vegitation slides down easy, my hind quarters being lashes by the silk threads hanging from my backside before I begin toward the duo with a quick walk.

The trip is a bit of stretch, so instead of decending from my hill with a bored gait, I push myself into a graceful canter. Round hooves tap the earth softly, stray strands of hair coiling around my legs while the rest trails just as gracefully -maybe even more graceful, if that's possible- behind me. Dark ears now cup forward, my brain peeling from the shallow memory bank that the winged mare is Elsa, but the unicorn is a stranger.. And looks a little strange as well. Finally I close in, pace slowing gradually until I am standing across from Miss Snowflake.

"Snowflake," I nod, my antlers dipping as my snout drops with the movement. "Who's this?" My raspy voice lowers slightly as I shift my vision from the blue-stamped pegasus to the grey stranger. Silently, I eyeball him, left eye twitching before I blink hard and my ears slam back against my neck again. His mane is odd, why does it stop and gather into a pony tail -I inwardly giggle- like that? He's not much smaller than myself, but stands quite a bit smaller than Elsa. Maybe he's young.. Obviously not from around here.. But who really starts out here? We all kind of just end up here..

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Elsa] and @[Fraub]
Ooc: Sorry, she's nosy. Let me know if you don't want to be tagged, <3

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

It has been to long since i've seen my adopted dam Elsa. No I may not need her for milk or anything. I was long past that stage before arriving in Helovia. But that did not stop me from missing her none the less. In fact, when was the last time I saw her? OH YEAH! When we were all trying to help that poor egg. She had been in the final group to come back to the turtle. Neither of us got the egg, that strange unicorn mare had. Anyway, that didn't matter right now. What matters if I haven't seen her in a long time.

Oh, what was that? It sounds like her voice, but so loud. Was she looking for me too? Well there is only one way to find out! Quickly I stand, and I suddenly realize i'm taller. When did I get this big? I am no where near my adult size, but I no longer look like a gangly little child either. Wow. My legs are stronger too. Hesitantly I stretch out my wings and flap them. Yep, they are stronger too! I would need to learn to fly here soon, before my body becomes to much heavier.

I tuck my wings back to my sides and bound down the path I was getting to know. I had been running up and down it to get used to the rocks so that I won't stumble around so much. This was home, but it is not where my heart was. I longed to find my way to Dragon's Throat.... For more than one reason if I am honest with myself. But that doesn't matter now as my Elsa is coming into veiw along with two that I really don't know. The mare I recognize from the herd meeting, the stallion I don't. I slowed my pace down to a trot, almost prancing up to my adoptive mother. "Elsa, I missed you." I fall into step beside her as she continues forward. What would she say about the way i've grown?

"Talk"

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The sounds of birdsong filled the air all around making it sound as bright as the landscape was green. As the sun rose overhead the dappled stallion was long since awake eager to do something more than just sit in one place. His companion wandered along up ahead of him keeping watch over everything and reporting anything that seemed out of place or suspicious back to her warrior. No longer was Kiara a small incapable cub requiring his attention twenty four hours a day, she had grown into a springy hyperactive young adult. Her pristine black and white coat was longer than most of her species making her look like a furball should it get tangled. It was fairly comical when it did happen as he would enjoy playfully teasing her about it. Kiara was very particular about keeping herself looking pristine at all times so her response was always quite sarcastic to his jokes. Regardless they knew that each other was just fooling around so no offense was ever taken.

Lifting his head skyward to watch the many birds zip back and forth among the trees he smiled enjoying all the sights and sounds of spring. "Stranger here" Turning his head at Kiara's projected report he could feel her unease building at this apparent stranger. "I am coming, do not confront them." He instructed picking up his pace as he picked out pieces of Kiara's memory to guide him to her location.

Spotting the mares and the lone stallion up ahead he slowed studying them carefully. What was this stallion doing here across the border? It appeared as if the three mares were quite taken with the stud but could he be trusted? Nickering to the group kindly in greeting he dipped his head acknowledging each of the mares before letting his eyes slide to the white stallion. "Welcome my name is Ciceron, what brings you here my friend?" He asked kindly as he drew up near the group. "Danger?" Kiara questioned from where she crouched hidden in the long grass watching over the group. "I am trying to find out, but I don't think he will try anything." He projected back in response hoping that his words were the truth.

Even if something were to happen the stallion would not only be facing him but Kiara as well. There was no doubt in his mind that she would be the first to act the second anything happened. Her claws were not something you wanted to be hit with, trust him to know that thanks to first hand experience. When she was younger and used to sit atop his back her claws easily tore at his flesh, not that she meant to she just did not know any better at that age.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••WORDS: 464 •• TAGS: @[Amani], @[Agrona], @[Fraub], @[Elsa], @[Midas] •• NOTES: Let me know if you do not want to be tagged :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Unregistered

It was getting slightly crowded here, surely there must have been some sort of organized way of greeting other than barrelling down to see someone new. In fact, it was a little annoying but of obviously, it wasn't his place to say such things. Perhaps it was his uniquely bundled locks that attracted such a group. Fraub's eyes sparkled for a moment, lost in his own vanity he ignored the apparent question of his coming... or maybe that was direction to white mare.

The air was very clean that morning, it was soothing and refreshing. The birds were chirping and, well- too bad it was all getting drowned out by the commotion. The voice of a young mare snapped him back into reality, was it a mare? Younger? She looked younger, a little filly. His brassy orbs focused on her, 'she really doesn't hide her emotions'. Fraub felt a little hazy, there were some speaking to him, some weren't, and he simply nodded as if in agreement.

His journey was lengthy, even if this wasn't his chosen destination, he was tired, and maybe a little moody. He pawed at the dirt once like an impatient prince awaiting his chariot to whisk him away to his chambers. He not dare paw again, half afraid that they would kick him out and he might have to go seek forgiveness to that racist brown mare. He could also leave, go elsewhere, somewhere that he would not be bothered. Of course his ego would probably cancel that plan, he would simply have to tell others about his brilliant ideas and incredible fashion sense.

'Damn, I haven't even said why I was here'

@[Elsa] @[Agrona] @[Ciceron] @[Amani]

ELSA

Many arrived quickly. To her surprise, none of the ones she had expected. Neither Seele or Midas had arrived, but, instead, many others. Agrona was the first, addressing her by her now, seemingly popular nickname, Snowflake. "This is Fraub." She said, nodding to her unique companion that was near her. "Fraub, this is Agrona. Another one of the inhabitants here. " She said, smiling at Lace.

The next to bound forward was little Amani, who, wasn't so little any more. "Amani!" She called delightfully, nickering to her as she fell into step beside her. "Looks like someone has been eating their veggies." She offered a quick, all-knowing wink. She was so proud to see her, for lack of a better term, daughter growing. She had become so independent from that time long ago when they had lived in the caves. "Fraub, this is Amani. My adopted daughter." She said with a smile, lifting her wing to shelter the growing child beneath it.

Another unicorn approached, with his companion. Both were new to her, one of the few that she had yet to meet on a deeper level. Elsa herself dipped her head in respect, and smiled. "Hello Ciceron, pleasure to meet you. I'm Elsa, and this is Fraub, a newcomer from the threshold." She said, nodding between the two again. So many faces, so many acquaintances, Elsa could only imagine how overwhelmed her felt.

"Let's get down to business." She said, turning to Fraub. The quicker they got this over with, the quicker they could put him in the place where he belonged. "Here in the Falls, we all have our sort of niche. I'm a crafter, but there are also medics, warriors, sleuths and seers. The basics is, we all start out somewhere. You are glad to try any out, and should you want to change paths later, you may. Either way, everyone socializes with each other, and we welcome most anyone with good intentions. We just ask that you do what you are asked when you are needed." She smiled, giving Fraub a moment to think, and some time for others to explain what their jobs were, should they be different from Elsa's. "I can explain to you my route, and should any of the others see fit, they could explain theirs too?" She asked, looking at each of them. She knew that little Amani had been in a similar path as Elsa, but Ciceron's and Agrona's choices remained a mystery. "As a crafter, and Mason, my job is to oversee that her projects get done. Such as defenses, weapons, gifts and so on and so forth." She smiled, taking a step back for a moment to let the others put in their own two cents. As they finished, Elsa stepped forward again. "Any ideas on what you would like to specialize in?"

"Talketh."
@[Agrona], Amani, Ciceron, Fraub.

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Elsa greets me with a grin, introducing myself and the stallion with all if the manners that I seem to let slip my mind. Quietly, the new unicorn with the tied-back mane watches, my weight shifting my skinny body as a quirky filly makes her way into the picture. Obviously she and Elsa know each other due to the giddiness and burst of affection shown between the two. The filly, another winged one, has a gorgeous face that is painted white against muddy tones. I take note of her bright eyes; they remind me of Clown Face. "Fraub, this is Amani. My adopted daughter." Still the stallion stays silent and my ear switch backward against silken mane.

"Why so quiet? Speak up." My course voice is accompanied by a narrowed gaze; I fucking hate, no, dispise when strangers stay silent and act as if they're superior. Perhaps he's just scared, which could be the case. But in that case, this newcomer doesn't belong here then. A thickly built stallion now appears, his hide splattered in light dapples and hair that coils down his neck and backside, quite handsome to say at the least. My lilac eyes fall to the ground beside him, my muscles tensing slightly at the sight of a large white cat. No one else seems too worried about the feline though, so I stay calm and study her long fur.

More introductions are tossed back and forth, making me feel some what obligated to introduce myself to the two new comers. Just as my jaw begins to drop in order to speak, Skowflake generously shares her occupancy and the low-down on ranks with Fraub and the crowd. I drop my skull slightly, my visable spine feeling as if it needs to be popped before I can drop my head any further. Annoyed with how many bodies there are now, I release a sigh in the middle of Elsa's explainations, ears popping forward one at a time, my left eye twitching obnoxiously.

Snowflake stops to -probably- take a breather after all of her babbling, and I find the gap to shoot. "Like Snowflake said, I'm Agrona. I am a warrior. I will be here to protect my family at all costs.." I pause for a second, making it known that I am now staring at the stranger amungst family, "My family." with that, I look back to Elsa and her youngster; a white wing draped around the back of the growing bay girl, a tender hold that nearly rips my heart from my chest cavity. I clamp my teeth hard, jaws tightening until I can hear my herbivorous teeth grind together. I won't cry, not right now, not infront of all of these prying eyes.

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Unregistered

Fraub locked his eyes on the one called Argona, studying her for a few moments, "I am no threat, why should I say something to someone who is sitting there cutting through my hide with their glaring eyes?" he sighed, turning his attention to Elsa and the others who were gathered around. Choosing to ignore the horned mare, since he had already been introduced anyway, he quickly glanced back at her and then looked away like a pouty child.

As Elsa introduced the little filly to him he smiled slightly towards her, "My, my, what lovely features you have. Don't let the boys chase you around too much." he chuckled nervously. Another had joined the group, a tall built fellow with a spotted hide and a coily mane. Fraub noticed the horn atop his head, a smile spread to his lips and he was about to open his mouth to speak but the seriousness on his face made him reverse his smile.

His attention was turned back to Elsa, who began explaining to him certain jobs and mechanics. His mind scrolled through the list, 'medic? no, I'm not that sweet. Warrior? Definitely not, I'm almost ninety-nine percent sure I would get knocked out within the first hit. Sleuth? Maybe, gathering info about others so I could have control over it. No, that would be bad. Seer? Probably get bored of it, and I don't have the patients for children'. "I... would like to try crafting."

@[Elsa] @[Agrona] @[Ciceron] @[Amani]

ELSA

Agrona was very firm in her belief as a warrior, and Elsa appreciated that. Everyone seemed to be strongly tied to what they were in. Elsa couldn't even imagine herself elsewhere, even if she had been a crafter other places, she would not have the means to survive. She waited quietly as Fraub thought of his decision. He already liked Amani, so Elsa already liked him a bit. Although, she had to admit, she tried to coax Amani a little closer.

Finally, he spoke, of wanting to be a crafter. Elsa beamed as excitement broiled within her veins, threatening to escape in a large sound of glee. "Welcome then! I know we will be seeing each other shortly. Lots of work to be done." She offered a wink, and removed her wing from Amani's back. "Well I must be off to report to other duties, feel free to roam wherever now. Many neutral lands boarder our own, and we love to get recruits from the threshold. Should you need me, just call my name, I'm likely to be nearby." She offered a quick bow to all of them, before she retreated deeper into the bowels of the Falls, allowing Fraub to start his own unique adventure.

She began to think of all the possibilities that presented itself, and of all the new horses that had begun to join. They would all surely thrive under this perfect union of outcast band and herd. They were unique, a force never to be reckoned with. They were all perfect, in their own way. Elsa smiled at the thought as her body was soon out of sight. She knew she would see them all again soon.

"Talketh."
@[Fraub] Did this to speed up getting you in. Sorry for the confusing posting order everyone! Just be sure to post in rank updates to become a Falls crafter, as Elsa is allowed to accept you into the ranks!