the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to The Heavens, Child

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
The girl has found nothing to do but kick her hooves, drag them on the ground, or wander
around, listening to the glass feathers that clank against each other with every step she takes.
The ground is slowly thawing from what seemed like an eternal winter, even though she spent
most of it away from Helovia, the chilly days that she resented where finally being pushed
away by the warm rays of the spring sun. A small smile on her maw and her long locks dragging
behind her causing the white feather that is just above her shoulder to shift. She has traveled
to the Deep Forest today for no reason at all, but hoping to find one to interact with. She has
been busy lately, this day one of the most boring of them all. She slowed down to a slow, swift
walk, the leaves above her dished dome casting shadows on her glass lined back, a sheen casting
off her glass horn. A small smile formed on her maw, beauty radiating off her in all the right ways.
Although she is ignorant to the fact that she is so stunning, she really has a way of presenting herself
with utter beauty, grace, and her regal personality tops everything of. Giving a light flick
to her delicate dome, her mane is pushed slightly back, and her forelock switching to the right
side of her face. She glances up slightly, her lips curing into a grin as she stares up to the cloudless
sky.

She begins to hum lightly, swinging her gaze from left to right, searching for someone to mingle with.
Thoughts are thrown back to Azarel and Elsa, her sister present with her, represented by the feather
that is just above her shoulder. Letting out a warm nicker, she hopes that someone is around to hear her,
but after a few moments of standing still and waiting, she begins to move again. She quickly forms a few
phrases of a song in her head, and just like her mother taught her, she opens her maw and begins to let her
soft voice pour out, beautiful and perfectly pitched. The song is a folk song she learned while she was away
from Helovia, in a different tongue that had words like "senora" and "senor". The words she speaks are in that
language, which she had learned from the Mare she had met while she visited those lands, whose name was Province.
Images of the black mare tinged with the electric blue glow and beautiful horn made her smile grew wider as she
sang louder, thinking she was alone in the forest, but turns out she is not.

@[Draeseong]
Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Draeseong Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

--✖ status

Time: Early afternoon

Mood: Intrigued

Condition: Healthy

Characters: Draeseong, @[Abishia]

--✖ you're gonna miss me

"You are a natural,"

A soothing, tenor voice called through the air, followed by the emergence of an onyx draft through the trees. He had heard the mare's song and been admiring it from a distance for quite some time, not wanting to disrupt the sweet flow of music. It had taken him a while to reveal himself. Beforehand he was observing from behind the shelter of branches, watching the sorrel paint as she pranced and sang a melody of foreign tongues. She was quite a vision of loveliness, the chestnut locks floating as she tossed them effortlessly. These lands had some incredibly gorgeous mares, and she was not excluded from that group by any means. These long minutes felt like hours, until he at last chose to make him presence apparent.

"That song is familiar to me...I've heard it in my travels. Of course, your rendition is far more beautiful. Where did you learn it, if I may ask?"

The stallion began to slowly trot towards her, one giant hoof at a time, fetlocks fluttering with each movement. He had met this outsider once before, however briefly, and didn't want to intrude upon her personal space uninvited.

He stopped himself a few lengths away, allowing her to come closer if she wished.

Her beauty is astonishing

A warm glow filled his dazzling aquamarine gaze. The patterns within his eyes reflected a rose. The rose transformed into a bird upon blooming and fluttered off into the sky. It was one of his more unusual aura shapes.

Abishia's singing had reminded him of his mother, a mare who also had an angelic voice. Her lullaby echoed through the back of his mind, a memory he would never forget. He had inherited her gift for song, but rarely showed it. The last time he sang, a group of sirens enslaved him out of envy, but that's a story for another time. Since then, his desire to sing had dramatically decreased.

He lingered a distance away from the mare, tossing the soft forelocks out of his glistening eyes and gave a soft nicker. He was glad to be in company once more- especially this pretty lady's. He only hoped she welcome his presence and he hadn't overstepped his bounds.

when I'm gone ✖--

Layout and coding © Lawlius.
HORSE BY LARISSAALLEN ~ HOOVES BY SLIME-STOCK ~ FEATHERS BY HYPERACTIVE-ACTIVATE
WINGS BY ELEVIT-STOCK ~ BACKGROUND BY FINSTERNIS-STOCK ~ EVERYTHING ELSE AMOURANTH

Hidden Account
Wild.

Her head turned slowly to question where, or who for that matter, had uttered the compliment that made the tips of her harks grow hot. Within a few moments, a large figure appeared, that of whom she was familiar with, but didn't necessarily remember his name. She smiled warmly, cocking her head slightly. Orbs full of happiness lingered over his heavy frame, taking in every one of his markings, and the wings that he held close to him, leathery at their beginnings, but turning to dark feathers at the outermost parts. Silently, she observed the look in his eye, wondering what he may be thinking of her. Her wondering was eased when he bellowed another, sincere complement. For she was right, he was a flirt. Ivory dipped kissers curled into a glamorous grin as she listened to his words, delicate lobes twitched forward as he declared he recognized the song. At this, she stepped closer to him, cocking her head even more, now so it slipped to the right side of her forehead. 

"Greetings, sir. " She offered a discrete dip of her dome, then took a tiny step toward him, closing the space between them that previously lingered. Now about a horse length from the brute.  "Thank you kind Stallion. I am quite flattered. " She smiled sweetly, turning her dome so it now sit in it's comfortable position. A Tad of laughter fell effortlessly from her maw before she continued.  "The song is a folk song I learned last season from my travels. Far South of here, about a week or two days travel, their culture is much more diverse. Many languages pour from their maws. " She closed her dual colored pools momentarily, images of Province and her mighty herd fresh in her mind. She then silently turned her focus back to the mighty man before her, wonder displaying in her orbs as she looked to him warmly, kindred vocals sounding as she parted her maw.  "Ah, I see. A traveler. Well, in this place these speak the tongue of Mexican, as you must already know. The herd I visited reigned from the northern Desert Gardens, a place full of cacti and their beautiful flowers. The herd I visited was named the Esperanza última. Translating to Last Hope. " She closed her orbs again, remembering their suffering and fatigue, but how kind they had been to her. Opening up their home, their secrets, and much more to Abishia only reflected how desperate they were. But just so happens the kind little girl had helped them, in more ways than she had ever imagined. 

Then, concentrating on the man, she realized she hadn't learnt his name. She then let a happy smile light up her features. Kind orbs flashed in his direction, meeting with his Captivating blue ones."I have yet to learn your name, darling. Mine is Abishia. We met but a few moon's ago in the Threshold. " She looked him over once again, pain swelling in her belly as she remembered Azarel,  the random memory dared to shower on her face, but luckily did not. But that didn't stop the thought from prying at her in the back of her mind."How are you coming along in these beautiful lands, sir? "

------------------

@[Draeseong]

Credits

lines

Draeseong Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

--✖ status

Time: Early afternoon

Mood: Intrigued

Condition: Healthy

Characters: Draeseong, @[Abishia]

--✖ you're gonna miss me

"There's no need to remind me of our meeting, my dear. I always remember the pretty ones,"

The massive stallion gave a snort, forelocks fluttering out of his dazzling aquamarine eyes. A slight playful smirk slid across his face, muscles quivering as he shifted his weight to a more open stance.

"Abishia, yes, your name left a ring in my mind. Such a unique calling. Which parent named you? Mine is Draeseong, a name chosen by my mother."

A momentary glimmer of sorrow shot through his eyes with the memories of his dam. He dismissed them and strolled past the mare a few steps, refocusing his attention on a nearby pool of water. His tail swished in his reflection as he dipped his head down for a refreshing drink, nostrils flaring and contracting with each gulp.

He tossed his mane and looked back towards Abishia, a contented smile upon his face.

"I'm pleased to say I'm doing quite well in these lands. I've had the pleasure of meeting such lovely new faces. There's also a magnificent beauty I've found here like no other place in my travels."

He closed his eyes as a gentle gust of wind rustled through his luscious locks and caressed his soft cheek.

"Beauty both in nature and its inhabitants."

His eyes opened and focused their gaze on the mare's own set of shimmering orbs. He paused for a few moments, listening to the birds sin their ballad of spring, before addressing the rest of their conversation.

"Yes, that song, if my memory doesn't deceive me, I heard it from a small herd of elderly mares during my journey through a desert. Perhaps the same lands, though I can't say for certain. Maybe it wasn't even the same song, just one of a similar tune and lyrical fashion. Or perhaps I'm just crazy. Nothing would surprise me any more."

Draeseong let out an amused nicker and let his knees bend, lowering himself to the ground for a more comfortable position. He had been up since the crack of dawn exploring the lands. It was time for some relaxation, now that he was in the presence of enjoyable company.
He gave a flick of his tail, strands of hair swishing against the grass- an invitation for the mare to join him, should she wish to. If not, that was ok too. He was just happy to be engaged in pleasant conversation.

when I'm gone ✖--

Layout and coding © Lawlius.
HORSE BY LARISSAALLEN ~ HOOVES BY SLIME-STOCK ~ FEATHERS BY HYPERACTIVE-ACTIVATE
WINGS BY ELEVIT-STOCK ~ BACKGROUND BY FINSTERNIS-STOCK ~ EVERYTHING ELSE AMOURANTH

Hidden Account
Wild.

Her harks turned hot, his charming complements settling deep in her mind. Kissers curled, a genuine laugh falling effortlessly from her delicate maw, her orbs glowing with happiness as she looked upon her new found friend, thankful for the kind soul that had decided to grace him with his ever so pleasing presence. Smiles all around, she resisted the urge to reach out and touch him, prove that he was real, that he wasn't simply a fake. But she kept to herself, despite the temptation.

"Abishia, yes, your name left a ring in my mind. Such a unique calling. Which parent named you? Mine is Draeseong, a name chosen by my mother." White touched harks flick forward at the word used so calmly, parent. Images flashed before her immediately, Castiel and Harmony and their love, only to be torn apart by the absence of him, Castiel, a father that had promised to be present in her life, but hadn't managed to keep that promise; and after that, he was gone. Then, Harmony. She had tried so hard to be a good mother, but simply wasn't. Leaving her daughter to fend for herself at such a young age, and not teaching her the ways of the world. But despite all of this, all the harshness and abandoning, Abishia still managed to respect and love her parents, Harmony deceased and Castiel assumed so. And how it was she came to be such a mature, loving lady, is beyond all of us.

Her smile faded away momentarily, breaking eye contact to stare at the ground for a few moments before reminding herself that this was quite rude. Slowly, she let a small smile float over her velvets, but the expression didn't manage to reach her orbs, the windows to the soul; the only thing you can tell true feelings by other than words. And when she raised her gaze to his icy blue one, she saw the emotion reflected there in his orbs, only to be pushed away after a few seconds as he walked past the child. "Your compliments are quite flattering, Draeseong dear. I thank you. But My name was given to me by my father Castiel. And I can't help but admire your special name also." She cranked her neck, though suddenly, to look at his pleasingly heavy muscled frame bend down to take a sip from the mirror like pool. A larger smile graced her when he tossed his dark mane, another giggle bubbling from her. Slowly, she made his way over to him, small graceful steps paired with her lean bodice and dished face came together to form a statue like image. She came up next to him, nodding as he spoke, pleased to hear that he was taking a liking to the place Abishia had come to call home. A gentle nicker came from her, quiet and warm, when he closed his orbs and embraced the wind, his series of hair flying in the small arousing of Mother Nature. Abishia lifted her maw high, her hair dancing on the breeze just like him, the pair both stood with their eyes shit tight, closing off their most important sense simply to not see, but feel The beauty of nature. When the moment passed, all Abishia could do was smile, for his next phrase was so fitting for the moment. "I find that Helovia is a place of such varying regions, such differentially in it's people and cultures. I'm glad to meet someone who appreciates this place as I do...Nature is important to me. I feel as if the trees are my family and my blood trickles with the rain, the thunder my anger and the lightning my frustration, the snow my confusion... The wind... My sigh of relief. "

Drawing in a breath, she smiled sweetly as the brute continued about the folk song, her nodding subtly as he spoke. Amusement
flashed in her eyes as recognition trimmed his voice. When he was finished talking, and after he let out a nicker, dual colored orbs rest on him while he lowered to the ground, hearing the whisper of his tail thumping as an indication for her to do so also. She smiled wide, stepping forward so she was right in front of him, then carefully lowering herself to the earth, dropping to her belly and sighing as she did so. "Yes, the culture down there is wide-spread it seems, quite common in all those areas I have visited. You are probably right then." She scooted back a little before rolling to her right side and stretching out, cheek against the damp soil, she looked up to the Stallion, happiness and relief clouding her gaze. She was more next to him, her dished dome lay about a mouse length from his shoulder and tucked front legs, completely at his mercy if he wished to do anything to her. A long breath billowed from her, dead leaves rushing away from the sudden blow of air. She giggled gently before kindred vocals rang out softly. "I'm glad to have someone to chat with Draeseong, I'm thankful that you decided to accompany me. Now, remind me, which herd did you chose?"

@[Draeseong]

"Abi Talk!"

Credits

lines