the Rift

[OPEN] Home

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

She absently wandered through the undergrowth, her hooves clumping with mud, but somehow it was satisfying. Helovia had finally been realized from the harsh grip of Frostfall, freeing her, the critters, the water and the plants from the paralyzing chill. With subdued energy, she let her feet fall onto the soggy earth with delicate steps, her features lit with hope, but personality not portraying a thing. But as she emerged from the mists, her lean bodice pressed against a tree, she bumped into something... Flesh. She stumbled backward, now breathing a bit harder from the scare. Squinting, she attempted to look through the mist that clogged her senses, and found herself gazing upon a horned stallion, black with a white splatter on his barrel. Intrigued, she picked her way around him, stopping herself short when almost tripping over a root. She then neared him, but stopped at a distance in which she could see him well, but was still a safe distance from him, afraid he may be offended by her clumsy entrance. But with closer observation, she realized that there was something about him, and odd feeling that lingered in the air and made her breath catch in her throat, but she was confused to why...

"Sir, sir! My deepest apologies. " She dipped her head quickly, clearing her throat before continuing.
"I am Abishia, what may I call you?"

@[Apollo]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Home - by Apollo - 04-05-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Home - by Abishia - 04-07-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Home - by Apollo - 04-08-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Home - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 08:33 PM