[PRIVATE] Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu, Closed]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

She stared, disbelieving that she had actually found Apollo after worrying over whether or not he was alive or dead for so many days and nights. The dark mare blinked, half expecting his form to vanish into the mist and it only be a cruel trick from the gods. When she opened her eyes and found him rising to his feet she let out a quiet sigh of relief, thankful that he was there and he was real. Her name fell from his lips and she smiled, her head nodding once in confirmation. "I've been worried about you." She admitted. "Kota, too." She knew that if she didn't tell him that Lakota had been worried her mate would be disappointed. He was the first one she had asked about shortly after they had finally been reunited.

"Is it... is it really you?"

"Its me." She whispered back, her muzzle reaching out to meet his. Ktulu breathed in his scent, washing away any doubt that she was dreaming or some prankster was using magic to hurt her. No one could imitate his scent, she was sure, not even her imagination. She was happy, just as she had been when she'd found Lakota after searching high and low for her. She hadn't put as much effort into finding Apollo as she had Lakota but she had not tried to kill Apollo. She hadn't needed to desperately right a wrong that she had committed.

Ktulu's body shifted as Apollo's eyes slipped shut and he began to cry. She laid her neck over his and pulled him into her chest, wanting to comfort her friend in his moment of weakness. "I am." She said, a small grin curling the corners of her mouth. "You should know by now its not easy to get rid of me."

@[Apollo]
"."

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu, Closed] - by Apollo - 04-05-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 04-27-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-01-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-04-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-06-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-11-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-12-2014, 12:01 PM