the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu, Closed]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And is it Worth the Wait, All this Killing Time?

Before Ktulu herself embraced him, Apollo was surrounded and cloaked by the familiar scent of his dark lady as the distance between them became miniscule. The earth-like, woodsy scent overtook him and filled his nostriles, tinted with sweat and the distinct smell of bear. The smell of Eytan. Briefly he wondered where the brown grizzly had gone off to, for it wasn't very often that Ktulu was without her companion... Save those times, way in the past when he had led the Foothills alone, where Eytan would occasionally venture to his side. Letting him know that Ktulu was always watching, always there, even when she physically was not.

Slowly the stallion's honey-brown eyes opened, feeling Ktulu's elegant, beautiful neck lay over his and gently pull him closer to her breast, like one might do to soothe and comfort a frightened weanling. Her accented vocals reached his ears, and the ebony digits swiveled forward of their own accord, listening, his entire being completely and entirely focused on her.

Oh, he could die happy if only she would speak to him forever.

"I would never want to be rid of you," Apollo found himself whispering out on a breath, the tears on his cheeks beginning to dry because finally, finally he wasn't alone. Because he had finally found Ktulu. Carefully the Merciful shifted his stance, putting only minimal distance between them so that Apollo could rub his cheek against the side of Ktulu's neck, before stretching his neck further and ever so gently begin to nibble and lip at the golden markings that accented the Constrictor's shoulders and back. "Ever, for as long as I draw breath in my body, I... I want to be by your side, Ktu. With you, oh Gods, I feel complete in ways that I haven't for a long, long time."

It was the closest he could go to admitting his feelings for the ebony mistress in front of him, because honestly, Apollo wasn't that brave. He had been many a things in his life; a brother, a spy, a healer and a medic, a Chief, and now a wanderer... But never had he been brave. Sucking in a deep, quivering breath, Apollo pulled back, but not too far, simply so that he could stare within the beautiful depths of Ktulu's eyes.

"Where... Where have you been? What have you been doing? You... You mentioned Kota earlier. You've seen her then? And she's okay?" Because the last time that Apollo had seen the Poisoner, she had been a messy sight, injured because... Because...

Almost immediately the thought ripped itself from Apollo's mind. He didn't want to see Ktulu like that again, not ever again... The only version he ever wanted to see was the one right in front of him; beautiful, ethereal, and worldly.

@[Ktulu]

Are you Strong Enough to Stand, Protecting both Your Heart and Mine?

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu, Closed] - by Apollo - 04-05-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 04-27-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-01-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-04-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-06-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-11-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-12-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-17-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 08:49 PM