the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu, Closed]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And is it Worth the Wait, All this Killing Time?

He was pleased that she didn't mind his gentle nibbles and other such ministrations, releasing a breath of tension against the contours of her back. If she had showed any such expressions of anger or discomfort, the Merciful had planned to pull away, but Ktulu remained firmly rooted in place, much to his eternal relief. Did she enjoy his touches? His playful nibbles? Honey-brown orbs flicked back towards the Constrictor's face and he pulled away only slightly, so that he could easily look upon her beautiful face.

Dark ears swiveled forward at her deep, familiar accented voice and he listened, remembering the caves that had served as homes for many of Helovia during that terrible time of darkness and uncertainty. Sucking in a deep, long breath through his nostrils, Apollo held onto that air before releasing it slowly.

"The Edge?" Apollo asked, recalling the land of mists, ableit briefly. He had stepped foot within that herdland only once before, to guide the mare Antheia to their borders, but that had been that. The invasion that the Grey took place in still riddled his heart with guilty holes, but that was a different time. Things were... They were different, and perhaps Ktulu was right. Perhaps going to the World's Edge was a good idea, to make amends, to make something better of themselves and their futures.

The Merciful could never follow Ktulu's example and become a warrior, but perhaps there could be different ways to help? He had been a medic during multiple durations of his life, and still held onto his healing magic from the mystical earth-stag... Making up his mind, Apollo tilted his head and moved to brush his muzzle against Ktulu's own, but froze at the sound of something approaching. For a moment the overo stallion froze until the lovingly familiar form of Eytan came bumbling through the trees and brush, and seeing the brown grizzly caused warmth and adoration to flood into Apollo's honeyed eyes.

When Eytan brushed against his leg, Apollo chuckled warmly within his throat and lowered his head to briefly nuzzle the bear's smooth fur before he had moved away. "I'm sorry, Eytan," he murumured apologetically, feeling guilt grip his heart once more before sliding away, "I'm glad to see you, though." He was never certain if Eytan could even understand the words that he said, but the grizzly always seemed to know. Perhaps it was just a companion-thing... Maybe one day, Apollo would know the feeling.

"Ktulu...? Could I... Could I perhaps accompany you and Lakota to the Edge?" The stallion's words came out uncertain and hesitant, and he glanced upwards towards the Constrictor through his lashes. "I... Have nowhere to return to now that the Foothills have fallen, and I don't want to leave your side again. I... I want to be with you, from here on out." He was tired of living alone...

Here, he swallowed thickly, suddenly compelled to speak by an unknown beast that demanded he tell the Constrictor how he felt. What if something happened and he never got the chance? Wasn't now the perfect opportunity? "I... I love you, Ktu. I have for... For a long time. You mean the world to me, and... I just wanted to let you know. That I... That I love you. That I have loved you."

@[Ktulu]

Are you Strong Enough to Stand, Protecting both Your Heart and Mine?

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu, Closed] - by Apollo - 04-05-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 04-27-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-01-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-04-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-06-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-11-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-12-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-17-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-19-2014, 08:49 PM