the Rift

[OPEN] verdant fields, laden with frost; [herd leaders]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

s e e l e

There had been a call for the leaders. And, having returned but a day prior from leaving the ice crown near the borders I was not in the best mood. I took my time, I will admit, as I gathered my footings in these lands again and came up beside Midas, giving Hawkeye a grateful nod, eyes meeting his as I silently hoped he would take that as a cue to be very alert as I passed.

Feet shifting quietly as I glanced over towards Eris and then to the painted on as he asks for their purpose. Three horned ones radiating scents from the north. A gentle nod of my head towards the three before us and then I allow my head to raise and watch them. "Yes. Welcome." I offer, but nothing more. Not yet. I didn't doubt enough words had been exchanged before my slow form had appeared.

The wind tousled my hair, and I could still hear the lulling sounds of the falls in the distance. A strange feeling, I would admit, to actually have it be our lands was lovely, and if I could feel emotions I wouldn't doubt that I would be exhilarated. However, my spirits seemed to be very ancy. Many whispered warnings were flitting through my skull. Why, I don't really know. But, I definitely wasn't sure exactly what was happening.

It was time to see what would happen and what was going on. Time to see what would become of this whole thing.

normal text
"Speechy"
Voices

--OOC
Sucks but it's up |:

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: verdant fields, laden with frost; [herd leaders] - by Seele - 04-13-2014, 09:54 PM