the Rift

[OPEN] verdant fields, laden with frost; [herd leaders]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Seele arrived after me, late to the party but present all the same. Slowly my gaze drifted to stare into those predator like eyes for some reaction to all this—I am treated to nothing good. She seemed impassive to say the least; a thing that was both a relief and unsurprising. The mask this lady wore was a unique one. Illynx was quick to offer words of explanation, their purpose didn’t gap my mouth or shock in any form. Had they sent this same trio of from the Northern hills to greet Ktulu and her sister so many seasons ago? I remained still, quiet and alert. Gaze drifted from the two warriors standing aside, toward the golden lass I’d plucked from the claws of death. She smiles, but to me it is the grin of a she wolf, with all teeth barred.

The others, her, ‘companions’ of sort—speak next, giving their thoughts and voices to the matter. I linger on the male, holding his gaze without flinch and finding those eyes the most trusting out of this group. Circuta slithers from the timbers, vocals dripping welcomes and seemingly a promise of fellowship. Unbidden my ears slip back, “Thee must be tired from your journey—“ I turn attention back toward Illynx, “Find sanctuary tonight within our home, rest and by high sun tomorrow return to your family.”

Hardened tenors remain strong in their purpose, but friendly enough to assure that the unicorn folk from the North would have nothing to fear from us today or tonight. “I will discuss your proposal with my kin, and give an answer by the next full moon.”

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: verdant fields, laden with frost; [herd leaders] - by Midas - 05-01-2014, 02:01 PM