the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hello, Little Girl

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
ooc:; @[Draeseong] kind of short, will get better.

I'm flying.

My body drifts forward as my wings stay still, extended outwards. I've been flying for some good time now, and decide to land. My wings tilt downwards and my skeleton floats down to the ground. My legs catch my frame from falling, and trot forward a few steps to steady my balance. There is a lake, trees, and moist ground here-- possibly from the humidity from the lake. I don't mind it. I think it's better than the cold, and I'm happy to give birth in this season. In this season, there is nutritious grass and many yummy flowers. This will keep me healthy for my baby.

My baby.

Those words sound strange together, but I think I'll get used to it. I hope I will. Will I? Maybe. Life is complicated now. I don't have to just watch over myself, but this child, too. By the look of it, it'll be a big child. Maybe a strong stallion or mare that will make me proud.

My thoughts go away as I notice him, Draeseong. It's been a few days and I am excited to see him once more. He is near the water, drinking, singing, having fun. I would have joined if I knew the song, but I didn't know it. Instead, I go from trotting to a halt. My wings still outstretched at my sides. The excitement that pours through me is strange. Why am I so giddy to see him?

Afterall, he is just another stallion

In a split second, I galloping towards-- pass him. I gallop straight into the water, and as I do my wings curl back together. Shliva protests at this action by hissing loudly, but I ignore her. Her grip tightens around my ears, and I can't help but giggle. "Shilva, get a grip!" I shout playfully.

I gallop deeper into the water until it is risen to mid-flank. Spiritedly, I turn my head to Drae. "Are you coming in, boy?" I toss my head playfully and swish my tail in the water, creating small splashes. Energy races through my body as I squeal some more. My pregnant teenage hormones running through my veins my me ecstatic for no reason. Instead of looking for the baby's father, I'm playing. Playing, but playing is fun, so I'm okay with it.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Little Girl - by Draeseong - 04-06-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Hello, Little Girl - by Aurelia - 04-06-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Hello, Little Girl - by Draeseong - 04-09-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Hello, Little Girl - by Aurelia - 04-14-2014, 11:57 PM