the Rift

[PRIVATE] pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Ugh, home. I was finally home, back into the safety of the Hidden Falls. My heart was racing, mostly out of excitement but also fear, for I had not forgotten the attempt of a rescue in the forest by the Thistle Meadow. The big cat that walked next to me meowed loudly, she was asking for permission to hunt - for both of us. I gave her a slight nod before I continued further into the herdland that I called home and then finally lied down on the meadow in the middle of it all. My sides were heaving as I laid down my head on the ground - huh, the snow was gone - and closed my eyes. Sleeeeeep. The exploring had gone a little off, but I was home. And before I fell asleep - my thoughts went to my kids. I opened them wide and lifted my head, gazing over the meadow. Were they still here? Safe?
Would they always be safe? One thing I knew for sure was that I didn't want my kids to end up like the Basiners in the Regime's grip. They were mine, my kids. Their powers were too powerful to end up in someone else's hooves.

Time passed and I had fallen asleep when something pressed softly against my cheek. Slowly opening my eyes, I looked around and saw a dark figure next to me, looking at me through electric blue eyes. I smiled and closed my eyes again. Did you find any food, my Desired? Yes. Meat. Plants. Without a word I opened my eyes again and moved my black body into a more comfortable position. My gaze fell on the jaguar and then on the food in between us. It was a rabbit and some plants. How long have you been gone? I glanced at the sky, which was colored midnight blue and speckled with white stars, coupled with a great white Moon in the middle of it all. It had been early sunset when we arrived home. Few hours. I looked at the jaguar again. And what are those plants? Edible. Chewed one, no strangeness. Without hesitation, I stretched my neck and grasped one of the plants. It was a root, thicker than a carrot in shape, and it had some dirt on it as if it had been dug up from the ground. It had a very bitter taste, but only a few minutes after I had swallowed it, I felt the ache in my frozen bones disappear. I looked at Dezba with confusion in my eyes and tilted my head slightly as I continued to chew the roots. What is this? Healing roots. Removes ache and fever. Oh. She tried to heal me. I smiled and bumped my muzzle against the cat's forehead, licking the scars slightly. Thank you, my Desired. She started to eat her rabbit, which was really big actually and covered in dark red blood and dirt. It had been running for it's life, but it's life had come to an end because of a jaguar.

Dezba, how do you think I treat you? I glanced at the feline, who glanced up at me while chewing on a hindleg from the dead animal. Like your own. So.. Good? Yes, Mother. Good. I gave up a relieved sigh and continued to eat the roots. Mother. Try talking to offspring more. Not seen them in a while. The root got stuck in my throat and I started coughing, spitting out the plant. "What?" You good to me. Not to offspring. "Wha..." I looked at my companion with sad eyes. "Am I neglecting Destry and Azarel?" I whispered, then I felt how my heart started aching. And no roots could help that.

I was neglecting them. I hadn't seen Destry since the caves, nor Azarel since I left the Falls to explore. Oh god, I have neglected my kids. A lump started forming in my throat and I tried to take a deep breath, but the lump almost stopped me from doing so. What am I going to do? I.. I never thought it was going to be so hard to continue seeing your kids when.. I looked down on the ground and the tears started emerge from my tear ducts. I never thought life was going to be so difficult without Azzaron. My family is broken. The jaguar lifted her front paw and held it on my neck as I started to cry. Weep, Mother. I cried for what felt like hours, and then we both fell asleep there on the meadow, right underneath the sky of a thousand lights. Dezba lied curled up against me, sleeping without a sound, and I moved slightly in my sleep.

When the morning came, I woke up and realized I was alone. Yawning, I looked around and noticed that the plants were still there, but the rabbit was gone. Dezba? Don't worry. Hunting. I immediately calmed down and slowly got up, feeling the numbness in my legs disappear. All of the pain was gone, I didn't feel warm anymore and all the ache was gone. Except for the heartache. I needed to find my kids. They weren't going to be neglected anymore. I stretched my legs and neck, whipping my tail to awake the rump muscle as well. Oh, I felt so much better now. I wasn't tired anymore, instead I had more energy than I have had for the last few months. The feathers in my mane ruffled against my ear as I shook my head, shaking off all the dirt of my black and white body. The wounds I sported were half-healed now, some even had a pinkish color instead of scabs. Where exactly are you? Northeast forest. Slowly, I turned my body towards northeast and started to walk, hoping it was the right way.

"Talking."
Delinne's thoughts.
Dezba's thoughts.

ooc: Okay so she's currently here. The purple spot is Delinne and the blue spot is Dezba :D It's early morning, perhaps 7am on a typical spring-morning.
word count: 975
tags: @[Rostislav]

You're never alone in the dark.

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

My form is lying motionless on the ground, just outside of the meadow within the Hidden Falls. My head is stretched out, my legs equally sprawled on the growing grass. The only thing that seems to be at all dignified about my appearance is my leonine tail draped over my legs, the black and white hairs lying neatly together. My two-tone mane is spread over my neck and on the ground. A snore rumbles through my chest and through my nostrils, made even more disruptive by the drunken stupor that eased me into this dead sleep.

My dreams are nonexistent. Or whatever they are, they are too ambiguous, too transient. They cannot form, cannot see the light of the mind because there are no edges, no corners, no frame. When I wake up I will remember nothing, and be left with only a dull headache and a tendency to squint even in the shade. It's nothing I'm unused to. Some days are worse than others, and whatever wrath of the Gods I incur for my sins I manage to mask the symptoms of their vengeance. Sleeping it off as I do now is sometimes the only way to make it all work.

Damaris does not approve of my drunkenness, but she seems to understand that it is simply part of who I am. It won't change, unless I manage to get some serious therapy and work out my mommy and daddy issues. And you better fuckin' believe that's not going to fucking happen. My past is not pleasant and there is no way anyone will ever convince me to delve into it. The vodka that has put me in this sleep keeps the nightmares at bay. Thank the Gods for that. What would I do otherwise? No one must ever know the reason for my addiction, the pain that I hide. Damaris doesn't even know. I hope that she will never find out. She sleeps now over my face, her black fur covering my eyes as we both sleep. Of course, the little lady doesn't snore. But good ears can hear her soft breath - really good ears, to be able to hear it over my loud snore. Together we obstruct a clear cut path through the trees. Like true champs, we lay where we've fallen. Those that wish to pass through must weave through the trees around us. Tough luck.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
OOC: So, he and Damaris are just... sleeping. You can wake him up. xD

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Just after I had passed through the first trees, I heard a.. very interesting noise not so far away from me. The noise made me forget about Dezba - who still waited for me and hunted in the forest not so far away from me - for a short while and I slowly sneaked closer to the sound, pinning my ears to catch more of it. It almost sounded like someone snoring, very heavily - and that was exactly what it was. On the ground, lied a dark bay equine with two horns stretching high over his ears - a stallion, from what I saw between his legs - and a hellhound sleeping over the stallion's face, and it was from this horse that the noise came from. He was snoring extremely loudly for a horse his size and I couldn't help raising a 'brow as I observed him. I recognized him from somewhere. Somewhere... But I didn't remember exactly where. All I knew was that we had met before. "Sir?" I whispered, lowering my head to try and figure out which herd he came from.

The unicorn smelled of something strong that burned my nostrils, but also of forest and water. Was he my herdbrother? "Excuse me, but you should go to a nurse for that snoring. Who knows who might find you during the sleepy hours?" My voice was soft as if I talked to my child, and without a word I looked over him. The stallion looked nothing like my ruby eyed lover - no one ever did - but he was something to look at for sure. Even if the bag around his neck made me a bit suspicious and he had scarring all over him.

Suddenly, the voice of Dezba ringed in my head. Where are you? Slightly worried, I lifted my head high and looked around me, confused and.. lost. Uhm.. Where was I? I don't know. There were trees all around me, and not even the sun could guide me as the treetops were too close together. Dezba, where am I? Slowly, I started to panic. Believe it or not, in some circumstances I felt like a child again who was lost in the forest without her parents to guide her. Like I was going to be lost forever. "Dezba..." I whispered, stepping away from the stallion as I looked around me. Why had I stopped?
Not worry. I find you. Would she really? I looked at the stallion again, more worried than before. What if he recognized me as an outcast instead of his herdsister? Would he attack me?

"Talking."
Delinne's thoughts.
Dezba's thoughts.

ooc: blergh .-.
word count: 430

Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.

Still passed out, not many can really reach me. Especially the gentle voice of the mare that now approached. Damaris is the first to stir, and she stretches, looking up at the mare with curious, glowing green eyes. She tilts her head to the side, wondering what the big dog is saying. It occurs to her that the mare wants me to wake up, and she climbs off of my face. Claws retracted, she started swatting at my face. When that doesn't work, she bites on to my ear and tugs. This, of course, instantly wakes me up. It's not just the teeth that hurt, it's the damn acid that her mouth is starting to produce. The hairs on my ear start to burn and as she lets go I throw my head up, eyes wide and nostrils flared as I snort. Son of a bitch that hurt! I scowl at the pup, but she gives me the irresistible puppy eyes that seem to work even with the evil, creepy green color.

It takes me a moment to realize why she was trying to destroy my ear. I look up and see the mare standing there, looking somewhat panicked. Of course I have no idea why she seems so troubled. With a little effort and a grunt, I push myself awkwardly to my feet and yawn. Her zoned out look prompts me to grunt at her. "Hey, whatcha want? You look kinda familiar." I extend my nose and sniff at her. Yeah, I've met her before, but I think with not so many words. Did we sleep together? Nah.. only one lady I've done that with. At least.. that I remember... hmmmm.. Wait was that a dream or did that really happen? There was Voodoo.. and then Aurelia.. and some.. closeness... No I'm pretty sure I have no clue what happened. I look down at Damaris who is sitting on my hoof, ready to scold me for being rude. I can sense her disapproval of my gruff greeting, and also her interest in the stranger that has happened upon us.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
tag: @[Delinne]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Oh dear.. How would I find my companion again? It felt like I was going to be stuck in this forest until next Frostfall. I was still looking around when a kind of hissing noise was heard and I glanced at the unicorn on the ground. My eyes were locked on the stallion as he awoke - the little hellhound bit his ear, with a mouth full of acid that sure must hurt - and my gaze followed his movements as he rose from the ground. He made a grunting kind of noise and I raised my head a bit as he stretched his neck to sniff me. What the... "Hey, whatcha want? You look kinda familiar." His voice was as gruff as his appearance and his breath.. Ugh. His breath stank of a strong and very bad smell. He was handsome, sure, but his breath was not very attractive on it's own. I flicked my ears back for a short second, ruffling my lover's feathers. "Uhm, I heard someone snoring, so I came here and found you... And now I'm lost. And I recognize you as well."

I pinned my ears again as I glanced down and observed the little dog on his hoof. It's eyes were glowing green, with glowing markings. Around it's neck was an almost full circle that was incomplete just over the spine. Dezba wasn't even close to be as complicated as that little thing. She was just dark with black rings and blue eyes. "What's your names?" I asked, calming down slightly. Feeling my heart slowing down again, I smirked slightly at him. Mother? I'm okay, continue to hunt and I'll be with you soon. Okay.
Closely observing him, I parted my scarred, dark lips and started to speak. "I'm Delinne, Curiosus of the Hidden Falls. And I'm looking for my companion. She's around here somewhere..." I took a step closer to him, gazing into his white eyes. I couldn't see any pupils. His eyes were just like my son's blue eye, but what kind of genetics caused pupilless eyes? Or was it a faulty?

"Talking."
Delinne's thoughts.
Dezba's thoughts.

ooc: blerggghh .__. sorry
word count: 349

Remember?

She explains to me what is going on, at least, that she found me and I was snoring. Well, that's no surprise. My airways aren't always particularly clear, and the alcohol.. well... the alcohol doesn't help either. She tells me she is lost - how can you get lost in here? Well, that's a stupid question. I'm not totally sure where I am either. But I'm not letting it get to me, damnit!

I let my haunches settle and rest my hoof upon the soft soil. We're all in no hurry here, as the mare starts to realize. At first she seems agitated and upset, but as she speaks she calms down. Her dark, white stripey form relaxes and I can tell that her muscles are maybe not as tense as they started off. Damaris jumps forward, sniffing the mare's legs as she speaks. I urge her in my mind to play nice. We don't want to startle the lost lady. What are our names? Before I can answer she begins to introduce herself. Well, ladies first after all. Delinne, curiosus of Hidden Falls. Well I have no clue what the fuck a curiosus is, but she seems happy about it. Good for her.

Finally my own lips part and my stanky ass breath spills forth again. Oh yes, I could tell she didn't like the smell. Most don't. But that's how it is. "I'm Rostislav, and this is Damaris. Pleasure, Comrade Delinne. OH. I'm um.. a .. Tiro thingy. Here." I bow my head politely and my head spins. Ugh. Slow motions, brother, slow motions."Whatcher buddy look like?" God I just want to sleep. Did someone spike my alcohol? Jesus. She must have woken me up mid-alcohol hibernation. I yawn awkwardly while Damaris frolics around the lady's legs. We couldn't be more different in this moment. Oh well.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
Ooc: im sorry i really dont know what that was about

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
"I'm Rostislav, and this is Damaris. Pleasure, Comrade Delinne. OH. I'm um.. a .. Tiro thingy. Here." He bowed his head and while he did so, I raised my brows at his title. He was a soldier? Midas and Seele had put an alcoholic as a soldier? Well, weren't we lucky. How was an alcoholic supposed to act if there was an invasion? Just use his smelly breath to make them retreat? Maybe I had made a mistake by joining this place. Surely it was a home for my children, but seriously. They gave freaking alcoholics soldier-titles. But.. What don't you do for your family's wealth? I shook my head and snorted quietly before I met his gaze again. "Whatcher buddy look like?" The stallion looked like he could fall asleep at any given moment. "Nice to meet you, Rostislav. Dezba is a black..." Should I say jaguar? That might terrify him. "...big cat. Her face is scarred and she has blue eyes, so she's pretty easy to identify." I looked down and watched the hellhound who was tumbling around my legs and I couldn't help the smile that crossed my lips. "Damaris is lovely.. A lovely name for her too." I looked up again and looked at the stallion, suddenly worried for him. "Hey, do you need any help? I could take you to a pond where you can wake up a little." If I ever find my fucking way out of these woods.

Hello mother. The voice was strong in my head and I cringed slightly at the sound of it. Dezba.. I turned my head and tried to gaze into the shadows only to see a slight silhuette of a shoulder-high animal. "There you are!" I smiled and turned my body so that I stood with my scarred side against Rostislav and my... not so scarred side against Dezba. The feline came walking over to us, her jaws tightly shut around the neck of a deer with the limp body rustling after her. "Wow." Blood ran along the deer's neck and when the cat was close enough, she dropped the animal and came closer to brush against my non-marked front leg. I looked at Rostislav again, this time with a wide smile on my face. "This is Dezba, my loyal companion." I lowered my head and bumped my black muzzle against her forehead, before I rose it slightly and looked over at the hellhound. "My Desired, this is Damaris, this stallion's hellhound."

"Talking."
Delinne's thoughts.
Dezba's thoughts.

ooc: not so good but mergh :P
word count: 414

Remember?

The mare, Delinne, takes in my words and seems to be mulling them over. Then, it appears that she seems a little concerned - about me? Why would she be concerned about me? Oh, the sleepy drunk look. Yeah sometimes horses got worried about that. It's nothing really, but she clearly doesn't know that. She starts to explain to me what her companion Dezba looks like. Big cat, black with markings and scars. Sounds a little like me, except, I'm not a big cat.. and I'm not black.. Well, good try. I don't have fangs either.. that would be both creepy and TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME.

I'm brought from my thoughts of fanged glory when Delinne comments on Damaris, complimenting the little pup. A warm smile spreads across my face, distinctly joyful - more than a drunk grin. Damaris is my pride and joy, and I enjoy watching her grow day by day. I am pleased that Delinne likes her name - after all, I picked it out myself. But I don't say anything, and Delinne takes the chance to offer to sober me up. Damn woman, don't spoil the moment! I'm quite happy being drunk. But I suppose she wouldn't know that. But then - doesn't everyone enjoy being drunk? It's a pretty nice way to be. Minus the hangovers. Now that my mind is on hangovers, I notice again my headache. It helps to be distracted, you don't notice the physical symptoms quite as much. Except now that I'm not distracted anymore. Of course. Good job Rosti.

Head pounding, I stare at the two apparently happy creatures, face keeping my secret pain and sudden grumpiness hidden. From the darkness emerges a panther, and Delinne happily introduces the panther and Damaris. Dezba, Delinne, Damaris... the alliteration is almost enough to distract me from the dead deer being dragged in the panther's mouth. Huh. That's... intimidating. That's the emotion I'm going for. Damaris is not intimidated at all. Instead she goes up to the panther and sits two feet away, wagging her tail and whining up at the adult panther, wanting a bite of the deer. She hasn't eaten in a little while, it doesn't surprise me that she's hungry. In my mind I tell her to mind her manners, and I hope that she understands the sentiment I try to communicate. Our mindspeak is not developed and I'm not always good at sending out emotions. I mutter an explanation for Damaris's behavior. "She won't take any without permission, but her mind is on food. And friends. She likes it when we make friends." I'm not sure who all I consider my friends. Voodoo and I are buddies. Africa and Midas and Circuta are all nice, but I'm not sure I know any of them well enough or feel close enough to them to call them friends. I fucked Aurelia but she's more of that-horse-I-know-and-plowed. You know how it is. I wonder who all Damaris thinks are our friends, and if her count equals mine.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

"She won't take any without permission, but her mind is on food. And friends. She likes it when we make friends." "Well, I won't stop her." I said, smiling politely. Who? My gaze fell on the black jaguar and I snapped an ear her way, asking her with only body gestures what she meant. Him. Who? His name is Rostislav and even though he smells bad, he does look rather good. I gave up a slight smirk and glanced slightly at Rosti as the jaguar decided to bump the deer closer to the hound and then start to eat. Forgotten Ruby already? I frowned immediately. That cat knew exactly where to play on my nerves... and feelings. Just trying to move on for the kids' sake. I looked down and cleared my throat before my gaze fell on the raggy stallion. He looked nothing like Azz, yet.. Maybe it would be good for me to just move on? To try and date as a single mom with two kids?

But I didn't even know if old mothers like me were attractive on the market. Maybe stallions only wanted young, virgin fillies nowadays? My virginity was lost early and I surely wasn't young anymore. Not very old, but certainly not young. Perhaps I was even older than this boy. He was scarred and had time in his moonlit eyes, but in mine you could see all the pain I've been through, the beautiful dreams and nightmares I've had throughout my life.
My bonded continued to eat while I was thinking. She bit a chunk off the deer's stomach area and threw at the dog, causing a smile to lurk in the corners of my mouth. Trying to make friends, I see? Shut up. The smile came out of the shadows and danced along my lips. She hated when I made comments like that, but I just did what she used to do.
I looked at Rostislav again and sighed before I smirked at him, even smiling a little with my eyes. "So.. I recognize you. Where have we met before?"

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // Sorry it took so long! Been busy IRL <3
word count // 349
tags // @[Rostislav]
Remember?

Delinne, the pretty dark mare before me with complementing white tons, is friendly and open. And the jaguar with the deer, Dezba.... She also seems friendly. She brings the deer forward, and tears pieces out of it, some for herself, but it seems she also wants to share with Damaris. A hunk of the deer tossed at my bonded. The pup jumps out of the way, then dives in with bright eyes, her tail wagging eagerly as her increasingly acidic saliva drips onto the meat. I nudge the puppy with my nose, reminding her to be thankful for the jaguar's generosity. Damaris looks at me, then at Dezba and woofs her appreciation. Cats and dogs don't often chat, but I hope that Dezba can understand my hellhound's gratitude.

I turn my attention back to the mare. 'Have we met before?' I think back. Of course I recognize her, but I'm not sure I was ever introduced to her. "Well, most recently, we were at the herd meeting together, when Midas and Seele first called us together." Not that I remember that very well. I don't do well in group gatherings. I'm not the most sociable and I tend to fall back into the shadows rather than chatting everyone up. I'm sure she was there, and I think I saw her, but that's about as much as I can say on the matter. I didn't really speak up.. I only showed up. Kind of lousy participation score, isn't it? Oh well. I'm sure there were plenty others who did not talk either. "But before that, I think you were present when I first arrived at the caves. I inadvertently caused a little scene." I chuckle and swivel my ears back at the memory, then forward again as I listen to Dezba and Damaris eat their meal. "Confutatis came and attempted to recruit me to her.. whatever she was recruiting for. You were displeased." I snort at the understatement. Many horses were displeased at that gathering, myself included. I did not like being treated like a peasant or like something to be debated over. And certainly I felt like my very introduction to Helovia had been upstaged. Talk about rude! I'm not one for the spotlight, and normally I don't mind falling quiet in a conversation, but that was just ridiculous. Everyone and their uncles were coming to that, it seemed like. HMPH! My annoyance at the memory shows in the wrinkles around my lips and by my ears that are pinned against my skull. I may not even be fully aware that I'm giving off these bodily signs. Damaris sends waves of calm toward me, and I realize that I must be agitating her with my mood. After a moment, I calm myself and my body posture relaxes. I am not displeased with Delinne, and I hope that she knows that. Only miffed at the experience I had before.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

Dezba chuffed quietly at the dog's bark, before returning to eating. I smiled slightly at her before turning my blue gaze to Rostislav. "Well, most recently, we were at the herd meeting together, when Midas and Seele first called us together." Of course. I knew that, but I recognized him since before the herd meeting. "But before that, I think you were present when I first arrived at the caves. I inadvertently caused a little scene. Confutatis came and attempted to recruit me to her.. whatever she was recruiting for. You were displeased." Oh. Ooooh. That's where I had met him before. My ears swirled back and pressed against my poll as I chuckled nervously. "Oh yeah... Wait. Confutatis? Was that the skull-mare?" I stared at the stallion for a few seconds before I caught myself and looked away. Confutatis. I finally had her name.

My gaze once more fell on the stallion and I noticed how his ears were pinned back, and the wrinkles around his nostrils and mouth that showed his annoyance. Confused, I pinned my jagged ear forward while my right ear stayed against my poll. Was he annoyed? What had I done? Had I said something inappropriate? Under silence, I watch how he suddenly looks at me and relaxes his body, which made me flick my ears forth again. "So.. Rostislav.." Oh Gods, was I going to be awkward again? "How do you feel about this herd? How the Asylum and horses from random herds are joined together?" I smirked slightly - not out of pure randomness, but out of friendliness. Maybe this was a new friend.

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // so short, i'm sorry!
word count // 270
tags // @[Rostislav]
Remember?

Rostislav

Dezba and Damaris are getting along, and I look down as the panther chuffs and smile. Damaris could use friends beyond me, and the big cat seems to be a good candidate. The idea that Damaris might have someone else to rely on for companionship besides me is comforting.

Delinne seems unsure about the mare that I mention - Confutatis. But recognition dawns on her face, and I gather that she feels the same way that I do. Skull-mare. Yeah, that's a good description. I'm sure I'll see that ho-bag some other day, but I'd like the idea of keeping it in the distance. I don't particularly want to see her again, but maybe next time I could take a bite out of her. Wonder if she tastes as poisonous as she sounds. I'm taken out of my thoughts as Delinne brings the conversation to a more pleasant topic.

The combination of the Asylum and the other random horses. Eh... having the Asylum within the Falls. That's different. Maybe good for everyone.. meeting new horses, new alliances. I shrug, not really sure beyond that. Politicking isn't really my area of expertise, and I'm sure if I were in charge of it I'd fuck some shit up really fast. The Comrades in Mother Russia weren't really helpful with that. She smiles at me and I feel my innards warm. She's very pretty...mmm..yum. You are with Asylum, yes? It's a stupid question - of course she came with the Asylum. But in my sudden desire to say something, I could come up with nothing better, no better segue to move the conversation along to something a little less.. mundane.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread