the Rift

[PRIVATE] reach into the dark [Lakota]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota & Ktulu
The Poisoner & The Constrictor

A swallow slid through her throat as she tried not to fear the words she spoke. It was hard for her to promise, but she knew it was natural for Ktulu to not believe her, especially since their first fight had nearly torn them apart because of such a reason. But if it made Ktulu feel at peace...it was just hard to say it again, when she was struggling with her own honesty. Perhaps that would make Ktulu understand she was trying, to see how hard it was for her, but that she was doing it regardless. "I promise. I mean it." And it was hard to say and it forced her voice to meekness, but she said it with as much sincerity as possible. Ktulu had left no room for argument, but she didn't want to fight it regardless. "I don't want to be away from you again..." a little embarrassed, as she admitted it, and it reflected in her tone.

Whatever she was distracted by was destroyed in one fell swoop as teeth nibbled at her scar. She jolted and gave a choked moan at the sensitivity, body wrecked with shivers. "S-Stop it!" she squeaked, reaching up to pull chidingly on her mane once more. "It's sensitive..." barely a mutter. Glancing over at Ktulu when she went quiet, knowing she was lost in thought by the look on her face. Every emotion she'd ever seen on Ktulu's face was practically memorized, after all, which was why she was so good at reading the huntress. Instead of fighting what Ktulu was surely thinking, after nibbling upon her scar, she let her be. Sometimes it was fruitless, and no matter how many times she said it Ktulu wouldn't believe her.

Though, Lakota hadn't expected her to be that lost in thought. Laughing softly she accepted the soft touch to her cheek, turning to rub her own muzzle against the underside of Ktulu's jaw from the height difference. "Everywhere. I needed time to recover after the Sanctuary. I just met Arah again..." her tone dropped and became tense, still unsure how she should react to that reunion. Frowning softly she fell into her own thoughts for a few moment, mind flittering over what had transpired mere minutes ago. Shaking her head slowly she cleared her throat softly and gazed back up lovingly to the other mare. "Where have you been? Have you seen Apollo, is he okay?" Voice a little more guarded here, not sure what emotions she was feeling well enough to let them be heard freely.

Messages In This Thread
reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-09-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-11-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-15-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-24-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-27-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 05-15-2014, 12:39 AM