the Rift

[PRIVATE] reach into the dark [Lakota]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota & Ktulu
The Poisoner & The Constrictor

A soft tremble righted the feel of her canvas, the sensitive after shocks still reverberating within her muscle tissue. Soft black lips curved like raven feathers bending low as Ktulu's soft touch removed itself. Demanding for it to return was fruitless, if the scar was still too sensitive to touch, but she so desperately desired it that she couldn't help the want to speak the words that may convince Ktulu to resume her ministrations. So instead the lithe dame pressed impossibly closer, taking in all she could get from the deep cherry mare, wishing there was a way to get even closer. It simply wasn't enough, her soul cried, for them to be so physically bound. And yet their mortal bodies offered such beautiful embraces such as this. Were they human, perhaps she'd have a lesser appreciation for her bound form, but she was blissfully unaware of such matters. All she cared for was that Ktulu had returned, and she quite possessively did not intend to lose her once again.

"What did she want?"

Lakota halted, eyes creeping wider as she realized what the answer was. But the Poisoner would not lie to her mistress, no matter the consequences. She would not shatter Ktulu's trust in her just to keep Arah safe, especially when the fae with the antlers was more than capable of being protected with her herd affiliation on her side. "Truthfully? She wanted a place by my side as a mate. I told her I couldn't. We waited out the storm together, and things were fixed. You shouldn't worry about her," she added softly, not quite sure of where Ktulu's boundaries lay on the line of possessiveness or jealousy. It was always Lakota who was the jealous one, because so few ever paid her any mind, and Ktulu had an entire list of suitors. Admittedly she was quite curious as to this side of her mate, if it even existed.

Soft muzzle pressed to her forehead and Lakota cooed internally, eyes fluttering closed as she moved into the touch, enjoying the little kiss she could not return due to her beloved's tiara already holding a dagger, unlike her own. Warmth flooded through her, unable to be contained, as Ktulu's smooth words registered. "I wanted to find you first." With so many doubts because of Apollo, those words were salvation to the Poisoner, who had to refrain from hiccuping softly in relief. So great was her well of emotion that she nearly missed the question aimed her way, and she blinked owlishly for a few moments more. "No...I've been avoiding most everyone. But even when I look, I've yet to find him." A saddening thought, considering she held him in high regards, and worried for his safety. Humming softly in contemplation she reached forward to slide her cheek along Ktulu's, sure that she could never get enough of the physical attention her Constrictor allowed.

Messages In This Thread
reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-09-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-11-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-15-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-24-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-27-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 05-15-2014, 12:39 AM