Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

Her eyes darkened at Lakota's answer of what Arah had wanted and the sudden surge of jealousy that ran like fire in her veins made Eytan stop once more and growl loudly. Her body had stiffened, every muscle taught as if she were preparing to go to war and had the other mare been around she just might have. Lakota was hers and no one else's. She'd gone through hell and back trying to convince herself that she didn't need the poisoner, but she hadn't been able to do it. She needed her and if anyone thought that they were just going to take her away she would stop them and make sure they never tried again. Before Ktulu could ask for an answer of what Lakota's answer was she received it and finally was able to make her body relax. "Good." Her voice was rough, a hint of anger and possessiveness hanging on the edge of her words. As for worrying about the other mare ... she was not and she would not. The other mare should worry about her if she tried to take Lakota.

It was several more minutes before Ktulu was finally able to relax her body fully and enjoy the contact she was having with her poisoner once more. Eytan resumed his play and things seemed right again until they both began to speak of Apollo. Ktulu gave her answer and she felt the shift in Lakota's body language as she admitted that she had been more worried about finding her than the painted stallion. While she did love and care for Apollo, Lakota was always on the forefront of her mind. "We'll find him." She said to Lakota as she raised her head enough the nibble gently at her mane. "But there are things we must consider and do first."

A home. They needed a home.

"Helovia's gotten much too dangerous to live alone.... I think it would be in our best interest if we found a herd to fit in to and call home." There were only two places that she could consider for a home, though. The Throat was a place that she had promised herself that she would never return to. It was too hot. Too oppressing. The Basin would sooner kill Lakota than allow her in. "I think the Edge would be our best bet for a home. I want to meet with the leaders before I make my decision." Of course it wasn't just her decision to make anymore. "What do you think, Kota?"

"."

@[Lakota]

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-09-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-11-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-15-2014, 06:51 PM