the Rift

[OPEN] An ocean between my heart and yours

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

I heard rather than saw the approach. A familiar whisper of wind through feathers caught my attention, but I was not afraid. He was of my kind, and they would not hurt me. Right? Maybe I was being foolish, but flying had a way of bringing everyone together - just right. My hawkish eyes did not wander as I watched the sun rise, casting it's beautiful colors over the ocean. His words hit my ears, and I gently turned my head, surprised to find that his eyes were just like mine.

When he suggested that I was far from home, I wanted to laugh. Why yes, yes I am if you consider that place home. "I have no home," I clarified, furrowing my brows over my blue face. Our kind? As in the winged ones? Was there a group of them here? I was suddenly rather thrilled at the thought, and my ears tilted upward to display my excitement.

"Back where? And you mean the winged ones, yes? Is there a herd... for us?" I asked, trying not to sound too eager. The idea of a herd for one such as me with no home, persecuted because of my wings, was like a dream. I had to make sure that this was real. He introduced himself, and I nodded. Dalibor. That was a strong name.

"My name is Serenity," I said, having used that moniker a few times now. It was growing more and more comfortable on my tongue, and I have even started to refer to myself that way in my own head. Using my birth name from my parents was a liberation, and my heart feel free. I was too young to remember anyone like him from Anrior. When I fled, I had just learned how to fly, and I had been alone for a very long time, trapped within my own head.

"Will you take me back to your home? To where our kind lives?" I wanted to be a part of something. I wanted to be whole again.

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
An ocean between my heart and yours - by Serenity - 04-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: An ocean between my heart and yours - by Serenity - 04-16-2014, 09:01 PM