the Rift

[OPEN] An ocean between my heart and yours

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

I was grateful that he didn't withhold information from me. In fact, he seemed almost as surprised as I was about the pleasant nature of this conversation. While I was not afraid of my own kind, my parents had taught me to be careful and not trust everything. The fact that this Dragon's Throat herd was mostly our kind was spectacular, and I smiled, my body visibly relaxing. Now, I had a direction and a name.

"I look forward to going there - being with our kind again," I said honestly, still smiling. I was a little caught off guard when he complimented my name, and I furrowed my brows, flustered. Naturally, I was flattered. He was handsome and strong, and he had complimented me! Rarely did that happen. Most still saw me as a child. "Ah, well thank you." I stood awkwardly.

Then, I asked him if he would lead me back. If he lead me back, then the herd would be more likely to accept me. I would also have company on the flight, and that was something I would welcome at this point. He agreed. I smiled again. "Yes, please. I would like to go - to have some sort of home again." I shifted my weight, wondering when we were leaving.

I heard his question and stiffened a little. Something in the way he asked made it seem as if he knew me before. If he did, I might have been too young to remember. "A place called Anrior," I finally said, my entire demeanor turning cold. Sometimes I wondered if I would be stronger and better if I could be this strong and cold all the time. "I escaped. My family did not. That's that." Maybe I was being rude, but the memories were painful still. I looked away, focusing intently on the ocean in an attempt to calm my thoughts.

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
An ocean between my heart and yours - by Serenity - 04-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: An ocean between my heart and yours - by Serenity - 05-03-2014, 11:35 AM