the Rift

Dragon Child

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

D R A G O M I R
you hold the rights I'll never own
Her response is the usual, a bright gleaming smile wreathed in laughter that smothers him with her pressing hugs, forcing him to suck air in quite suddenly into his expansive lungs and his heart to flail madly against the bars of his chest. It seemed she remembered his strangeness from their last meeting, however, and quickly removes herself from his “bubble” and allows him to breathe freely again; this time, however, a smile still stays on his face, not the balking horror she had first encountered with him.

"Its good to see you again," rumbles his deep voice, and not dead. While she is not her mother, the one he’d much rather randomly find in the woods, she will suffice well enough; after all, she is a part of the dragon queen, and it ripples in her quiet grace and the simple way that she commands both men around her though she is but a child herself.

The boy is getting better at dealing with strangeness in this land. At least she is not rotting and still alive, or full of dark hatred as Ricochet had been; despite her impure bloodline, Semira is sweet and splendid, something that Dragomir is coming to appreciate and that, for the millionth time, he sorrowfully wishes Mirage was here to witness. He follows her voice towards the stallion as she asks him if he’s seen others like her, knowing about where she is going with the question though the unicorn seemingly does not.

His reply makes the young man’s expression sour, features turning sharply to the strange unicorn with the haunted eyes to glare at him for his choice in words and how rudely he has described the glorious breeding that has created Semira in the first place. "She’s a young lady, you smutty mouthed lush," he snaps at the other stallion, glowering down at him through blue eyes that read all he feels about men who can’t utilize words of no offense to the fairer gender, "and deserves to be spoken to with proper language, not harlot filth."

He’s stolen away from his momentary irritations at the loose mouth of the other male present by the story that gushes from Semira, his face taking on expression of wonder and awe as to what precisely had called the dragons away. It did, at least, explain why she was here alone, but it left many questions broiling in his head that he was unsure how to verbalize; the combination of the nearness of the dragon princess and the stinging dislike of the unicorn’s vernacular have left him in another speechless, social predicament.

Thankfully for Dragomir, Rotislav saves him from his stupendous lack of verbal dexterity.

One of his lifted ears slips back, half a glance spared the stallion with a pup perched on his rump before he finally finds words. "It is good I came to the Threshold today, then," he begins, nodding softly at the girl before continuing on with his words, "I can help you decide if you wish to return to the Edge or journey with… this guy to the Hidden Falls."
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-09-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-09-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-09-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-09-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-12-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-14-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-14-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-14-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-14-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-14-2014, 05:18 PM