the Rift

Dragon Child

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Dragomir's retort rolls over me like water off a duck's back. Yeah, yeah, bad language, in front of a lady. Whatever. I'm sure she's heard it all before and if she hasn't, she sure will and not just from me. Overprotective, much? I shrug and swish my tail a little. He thinks little of me, and I think.... nothing much at all about him. Except he's big and he knows this Dragon-Lady and .. yeah that's about it.

It would be a bald-faced lie to say my heart isn't sinking to a deep, dark, unseen world. You've got to be kidding me. Another one lost to some previous connection that I'm unaware of. Is this just bad luck or am I really that offensive and unwelcoming? I know I don't possess a silver tongue nor can I offer the most joyful, pleasant welcoming. And I know I'm not that handsome to look at. But good lord. Disheartening would be an understatement. Of course when I realized the two knew each other and that Dragomir is not from the Hidden Falls, I suspected trouble. But I had hoped that maybe I would be able to sway Semira into coming with me. I'm not gonna beat her or rape her for crying out loud I just want to offer a home! Fuck my life. Dragomir does not care much what I think, but Semira, despite clearly having already made up her mind, does her best to offer peaceful words toward me. I respect that. Holding my shit together for just a bit longer, I reply in kind. "I understand. Family is important. G'day." I bow my head to her, and ignore Dragomir. I turn my tail and head off at a trudging walk, ticked. Damaris whines, my mood oppressing her previous playfulness and happiness. She wants to cheer me up, but I look back at her with a glance that says, "Don't even." She whines again but doesn't argue with me, and lies down instead, resting her head on her paws.

Damn the system.

Text text text.
"Words words words."
ooc: Rosti out!

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-09-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-09-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-09-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-09-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-12-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-14-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-14-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-14-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-14-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-14-2014, 05:18 PM