the Rift

[OPEN] cut through the rock [crafters]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Elsa returns my friendly gesture and presses her muzzle against my shoulder. I smile and I feel a part of me purr with joy. Frieeeeends! She keeps to herself, but I sense She is annoyed at my childish joy. Midas appears soon after, landing nearby and approaching us with an enthusiasm I did not really expect from him. He has always seemed more the brooding type to me, and his energy now is more like a yearling's. I beam at him, enjoying his spirit. That's the kind of energy that we need to break the rock and get building. Having our King behind us is encouraging, and I become more sure that Elsa and I can figure out the magic we are newly blessed with.

Another one appears, but I have no idea who she is. She seems to know Midas, I presume he knows her. Suddenly, the ground rumbles beneath me, and I jump, my legs splaying in surprise. AHHHH WHAT THE.. -OH SHIT! Wait.. wait.. look at her you dumb fool. Didn't you see that twitching?- She scolds me, but I can tell by her initial reaction that she was unsure what was happening as well. I huff and I feel some sort of pain course through me. I wince and cower in my skin, my body language showing that I'm tight and in pain. -Fucking chicken, grow up.-

Abishia was the next to join, and her youthful liveliness matched Midas's energy. The more the merrier! Finally the pain fades and I can put a smile back on my face. I stand up straighter and smile back at the young paint that I have met once before. Our meeting was brief, but I like the filly.

Before introductions can be completed, Elsa is down to business. Though normally I'd object to skipping the niceties, I understand that these are pressing matters that must be attended to. I have responsibilities now! I turn to look at the rock, and watch the mud drawing that Elsa paints with her glittery hoof. Instantly I have a question.

"Are we carving it into the mountain, or are we making it separate from the mountain?" That's a valid question right? I turn to look at Midas, wondering if he has input on what sort of cell he would like to make. Then I turn to the mare whose name I don't know. "Miss, you seem to have some ideas on how we can free rock to build? That earthquake.." Her voice reverberates in my mind. "That was you, wasn't it? Can you break rock that way?" That would be of great help. I am sure that I can break rock and maybe carve it with these new powers, but I have yet to test them out.

I walk forward and press my horn to one of edge vertical lines that Elsa has drawn. I concentrate on one spot, and I see the tip of my horn begin to glow with a purplish light, like the color on my belly. I pull my horn down a few inches, and I hear the rock crack as it separates where I have touched it. I step back with a look of joy and amazement all over my face. Even the Voice is impressed with my powers.

Tags: @[Midas], @[Rasta], @[Abishia], @[Elsa]
I know Angel is on a cruise so her response may be a little slow. But I want you to know that I POSTED. :D

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Cashmere - 04-09-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Midas - 04-10-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Rasta - 04-13-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Cashmere - 05-20-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Midas - 05-27-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Abishia - 05-27-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 06-17-2014, 05:09 PM