[OPEN] master, master

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra
MERMAID
AND WE DANCED LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN, ROMANCED
WE WERE LIARS IN LOVE AND WE DANCED

For the first time since coming to this new world I am truly and deeply content. Finding an ocean and a nice beach to go with it will do that to me no matter where I am. I do not dwell on the embarrassing amount of time I have spent needing to be rescued since my arrival. Luckily, each time there was someone standing by who proved willing to do it. Now I owe my life twice to not one, but two unicorns. I will have to find a way to repay them both eventually but I do not feel like dwelling on those thoughts either.

No, I will revel in the warmth of the sun and the taste of the sea in the air. I will let myself be deafened by the crash of the surf while I gaze longingly at the salt grass meadow boarding the stretch of clean white sand. My hooves sink beneath the top layer of gritty particles as I trot along and I enjoy that sensation as well. This will be the home I have longed for even if it means staying here alone. I will travel to the other parts of Helovia, my curiosity and thirst for knowledge will demand it of me if I am to be stuck here, but I will always return to the Endless Blue. A sense of being satisfied and complete settles over me as I make that decision hold firm in my mind.

Yes, I am home…

I will make new memories in this place so that I may set aside the ones that have chased me across the very universe. Turning my face into the wind lifting off the water I close my eyes as it caresses my face toying with the baubles young Asch found so fascinating. Reminded of my little friend I determine that I shall find that cave-born child and bring her to see my ocean. Filled with purpose again I begin to turn away towards the inland reaches when an avian screech draws my attention to the sky. I watch as a sea bird circles then dives skimming the surface before flying back over the shore to dump a beak full of water over the head of a unicorn. I chuckle quietly at the sight and continue to watch this bird. My eyes widen as an odd ripple passes through the feathered body and it is suddenly no longer a brown pelican but instead a white gull.

The sight does not shock or unnerve me… it is something I find quite familiar, a thing of the lands I lived in most recently. I never thought to find it here though, maybe this world will not be as entirely alien to me as I feared.

“Axian!”

I breath the word as the sight draws me further along the beach. Absently I note a male scent on the breeze as I come within range, and he must be young yet to have a shape shifting axian. He is pale with blue tinting here and there in wide, bold marks. I am reminded of one I met back in the caverns… could this be Farenjer? I do not think I recognize the scent but the damp mildewy stench of those caves did dull my sense a bit when I lived in them. My memories insist that the man I met was dark of coat and this one is certainly light, even dampened by the sea water as he is. But that meeting was in the confusing room of crystal, my eyes might not have been seeing what I thought they were.

Suddenly I want to see a familiar face even if it is not the face of a friend and I call out the name in tentative hope…

“Farenjer?”

SWEPT AWAY FOR A MOMENT BY CHANCE
HTML BY SARAHROO | IMAGE FROM WEHEARTIT
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
master, master - by Vadim - 04-09-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-13-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-14-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-16-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-18-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-24-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-24-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 05-04-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 05-06-2014, 09:43 PM