the Rift

[OPEN] master, master

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The sound of continuous squawking had lured her to the duo, not knowing whether there was an animal in trouble or simply a chatty winged one. 

When she neared, her head tilted slightly to stare at the two from a distance. Her gaze lingered over what she believed was a mare, and as she did so, the trinkets weaved within her hair sparked recognition in her breast. Gaze turning to the pale and what looked like blue marked Stallion made her curiosity leap to a new level. Convincing her hooves to move and her pillars to work with them, she jogged easily across the short distance, coming up to them both with a warm smile and a small giggle bubbling from her maw as she approached. 

Blue and brown orbs swept over the familiar mare, disappointment struck when she realized she hadn't caught her name in their meeting awhile back, or if she did she had forgotten. Then, eyes lit with joy, she turned to the tall, handsome brute. About a hand taller than her, he was an ivory hue, whit locks with blue tips and some blue markings. Her smile widened when another her gaze set on his beautiful horn. Oh, that gorgeous horn. The lady beside him seemed quite... Well, boring compared to this handsome brute. 

Head tipped to the side once again, sun glinted off her glass horn, it's base covered perfectly by her thick forelock, not visible at all. When she spotted the small sploch off doo doo on his dome, she laughed aloud, breaking the silence that had greeted her. "My my!" 

She laughed again, her orbs squinting, features full of life and joy. Glancing slightly at the lady she turned back to the Stallion."Well, excuse me! Hello. I am Abishia,  " She smiled sweetly, looking over to the mare momentarily before directing kindred vocals toward the boy with the bird."I am afraid I have yet to meet you in by travels. What's your name, sir? " She then looked to the girl for the first time full on, internally disgusted by her lack of features, but her smile did not falter, glint in her eye did not fail to shimmer. A mask. A sorcery. A skill."And you ma'am. What may I call you?"

---------------------

@[Mermaid] @[Vadim]

sorrrryyy,  I just wanted to pop abi in here!!

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
master, master - by Vadim - 04-09-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-13-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-14-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-16-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-18-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-24-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-24-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 05-04-2014, 08:49 PM