[OPEN] master, master

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra
MERMAID
AND WE DANCED LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN, ROMANCED
WE WERE LIARS IN LOVE AND WE DANCED

He turns to face me as my voice reaches his ears and I realize at once that I do not know him. I have good cause to remember the eyes of Farenjer and those looking back at me now are vastly different. His head shake only confirms what I have already concluded for myself. Ah well, for me it always as good to make new acquaintances as it is to renew old ones and today is certainly a fine day to be doing either.

“Forgive me young sir, I mistook you for someone I know. I am Mermaid and I am very pleased to meet you, very pleased indeed.”

His eyes have not left my frame, in fact he is staring rather rudely but I am not one to take offense at such things. Instead I smile back hoping that this gesture might put him at ease and perhaps encourage him to break his silence. Suddenly the bird dives to land on the sand between us squawking at an obnoxious volume. Confused by this I tilt my head sideways as I study the small creature.

“Can you not speak?”

Not that I generally expect animals to speak to me but, having seen the shapeshift, I am convinced this is no normal animal. While the axians often chose not to they were nearly all capable of speech with those other than their partner. Perhaps he is even younger than I had first imagined and his axian very under developed. I can not tell if the actions I am witnessing are those of concern or just the typical tauntings of a cleverer than average bird. It never hurts to make an attempt at putting another at ease though.

“Well, never you fear my fine feathered beast. I certainly shall not harm your boy.”

The web footed one is airborne again seconds later and I track the progress of her flight right up until she delivers a very messy present to her companion. Oh dear, as if shyness is not straining enough on a conversation now he will be embarrassed as well. Sure enough, I spot the very slightest blush creeping along the skin of his nose.

“Birds will be birds… perhaps her final shape will prove more pleasant.”

My voice is dry and humorless, not that I fail to see the humor in the situation but I suspect he is not in the mood to appreciate it. Apparently there are those about who are not quite so sensitive…

Laughter breaks the silence and I see a flash of painted hide out of the corner of my eye. This lifts my hopes again, perhaps Nasreen has found me. Turning I spot another unicorn rather than my pegasus friend. She looks vaguely familiar though I am certain I do not know who she is. Maybe our paths crossed briefly in the underground prison with no exchange of words. Well, now that she is here I will learn who she is and perhaps the presence of one nearer his age will make the silent stallion more comfortable… however giggly this young girl might be. She introduces herself without hesitation and inquires after out names. I am willing enough to provide mine and hope that she might coax his out as well.

“Greetings Abishia, I am Mermaid. Welcome to the beach.”

I give the new arrival a nod before turning my eyes back to the male and the motherly side of me takes over with a practical solution to his difficulty.

“You might try convincing your friend to pull the other stunt again. Salt in your eyes is never fun, but at least your head would be clean again...”

SWEPT AWAY FOR A MOMENT BY CHANCE
HTML BY SARAHROO | IMAGE FROM WEHEARTIT

@[Vadim] @[Abishia]
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
master, master - by Vadim - 04-09-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-13-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-14-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-16-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-18-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-24-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-24-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 05-04-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 05-06-2014, 09:43 PM