the Rift

[OPEN] master, master

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
a b i s h i a
there's always a dawn before the day

A warm smile greets his action as he walks back toward the ocean, splashes his head, and rids himself of the waste his friend decides to dump on him. With a giggle, she turns to look over the girl that claimed herself to be Mermaid, and couldn't help but let another laugh cascade from her white dipped maw.

And when he comes closer, his shining blue pools set on both of them, and his weak voice escapes his kissers he was so intent on keeping sealed, Abi nods vigorously, her orbs filled with happiness, amusement, and lit with the fire of laughter. She then looks to the skies, where above, his mischievous squawking companion has spread it's wings and taken flight, the voice emerging him as in a mocking laughter at the young boy in which he had so deviously played a dirty trick on. But all Abishia can think to do is smile, offering a giggle here and there. Mermaid spoke a few moments before the Stallion had washed himself of his companion, something about forms and all that jazz. I don't really care for it though. Doesn't matter to me. I won't be getting one anyways.

Her thought path then switches drastically to a time long past, when her and Rhiannon had enjoyed a pleasant conversation in the comfort of darkness, doodling in the sand, speaking of their races. Back when I had no cares to give. Back when I was innocent. With a quick nod, she turns on her heel and trots off, away from the shore to a series of rocks, dropping her maw to the ground, nares flaring, and after a bit of rummaging, she finds a suitable stick. Grasping it firmly in her pearls, she lopes back towards them, coming to a halt, then dropping the stick. Stretching her neck downward, she using her soft muzzle to smooth the sand. After this, she glances upward toward the bird, studying him before picking up the twig and beginning to draw shaky lines that come together after a few moments to be none other than a shaky replica of the brute's companion. She then drops the stick, regaining her regal posture, and gesturing with her maw to his bird. "The name of your companion?"

@[Vadim], @[Mermaid]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
master, master - by Vadim - 04-09-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-13-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-14-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-16-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-18-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-24-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-24-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 05-04-2014, 08:49 PM