[OPEN] master, master

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra
MERMAID
AND WE DANCED LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN, ROMANCED
WE WERE LIARS IN LOVE AND WE DANCED

Apparently my assurances of “no harm intended” are good enough for at least one of the current company. The bird takes to the air again as soon as my comforting words have finished. The squawking does not cease though and I shake my head in amused bewilderment. I can not imagine what the creature might be trying to say but her tone is certainly both mocking and playful. I have never understood birds… even the axians that could speak to me. I remain convinced that this is an axian and I wish I had discovered sooner that they existed in this new world as well as in my old one. Then again maybe it is better that I did not know before, now that I do it will only make me miss Alejandro more.

The young stallion is peering intently at me through his thick forelock. It seems he has taken my question to be for him answer though he does not answer it to my satisfaction. His elegant bobs as if to say yes but yes to what? Yes the bird can talk, yes he talk? Then a vigorous shake follows… no? Yes, no? This does not make sense, I blink in confusion but decide that it does not matter. If they can speak and wish to speak they will do so when they feel like, or not… I am not about to try and influence them one way of the other. The warm, welcoming expression returns to my features with all signs of confusion now wiped away. I note that the intent look either never left his face or has surfaced again, perhaps my words concerning the final forms of shape changing axian have peaked his curiosity?

“That has been my observation anyway, that the axian find a final form eventually when they and their bondmates are fully matured. It seems to rarely be one that they spent many of their young days in. Of course, I have not experienced this myself, I was too old when Alejandro joined me so he never had the pleasure of shape-changing.”

And of course, however much this creature resembles the axian I knew… even if it turns out that they truly are more or less the same thing, as I believe them to be, the way they work here could still be something entirely different. For now I will cling to my unlikely belief, it does me some good to think that not everything here is alien and unknown.

With a quirk of his lips that might be taken as a smile the boy turns and jogs toward the waters edge, without really think about it I move to follow him. Once there he stomps a front hoof with enthusiasm creating a spray of salt water that effectively cleans his head. The painted girl with the shimmering horn seems to find this even more amusing than his earlier misfortune. I do not join in the girly giggles but I do glance over my shoulder at her and offer another smile.

Turning again, I trail rather absently after the boy as he returns to our gathering spot. I come up beside him just in time to catch the gruf inquiry.

“Yes, much.”

This time it is the girl who leaves us, I do not follow her but instead simply watch as she gathers a stick and returns to smooth the sand between us. Odd...

Next she clamps the stick in her jaws and drags it artfully across the smoothed sand sketching a rough image that he words suggest is meant to be the blue boy’s airborne friend. It is not a bad representation I suppose, but the point is lost on me. Is this a game? If so it is not one I have ever encountered. The things these young people will come up with! Fascinating...

“I am unfamiliar with this game Abishia. Will you teach me… us?”

I cast a sideways look at the boy unsure if he wishes to be included in this endeavor.

SWEPT AWAY FOR A MOMENT BY CHANCE
HTML BY SARAHROO | IMAGE FROM WEHEARTIT

@[Vadim] & @[Abishia]
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
master, master - by Vadim - 04-09-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-13-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-14-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-16-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 04-18-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 04-24-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: master, master - by Abishia - 04-24-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: master, master - by Mermaid - 05-04-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: master, master - by Vadim - 05-06-2014, 09:43 PM