the Rift

[PRIVATE] Innocent Wanderings

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Warmth is gushing from her young, pretty features as she smiles so beautifully back at him. Cera can't help how his own widens in tandem, so overjoyed to see her truly happy for the first time. The young stallion had always had a penchant for physical affection, though it was not something he generally employed, leading a reluctantly solitary lifestyle. Even if he were to have others around him, he feared his actions would be taken the wrong way, perhaps even smothering, and as such restrained himself. If his display of love for Amani made her so happy, he would joyously continue to do so for however long she desired it. Even Ilaria was cooing, clearly endeared with the beautiful dame, and just as reluctant to release her pretty chocolate visage from her hug.

Soft words graced his harks and Cera momentarily stiffened, the memories too fresh for him, by no fault of Amani's curiosity. Forcibly relaxing, he gave a sorrowful sigh, having learned there was no use in concealing emotions from others. He had never appreciated it as a foal, and garnered that most youth were far more perceptive than their elders gave them credit for. "The God of the Earth asked him to lead the Hidden Falls as their Csar. Despite his lifelong allegiance to our- er, my- herdland, he accepted. But...I could not leave. It is the only home I have ever known." Pain crinkled the corners of his eyes as he smiled, sadness lingering in the expression despite attempting to be lighthearted about the matter.

"He's been with me all my life, I suppose...I can't condemn him now, when I am as old as I am." But he shakes his head and clears the weight of the feelings from his shoulders, latching graciously upon the new topic of his quest. And though neither knew how the amulets worked, they watched in astonishment as it was pulled into the amulet and disappeared.

But Cera cannot stand to linger, not with such horrific memories at hand in these lands, and not with Amani so defenseless. She slides effortlessly beneath the embrace of his wing, and he shuffles to press their sides together comfortably, feathers warm and encompassing as they rest against her side protectively, shielding her from the horrors that still haunt the dark pines.

Patiently, one pale ear turns to listen to her, crown turning to let vibrant emeralds gaze down upon her in a display of attentiveness. Sometimes all it took was someone actually caring enough to listen to what you had to say to make life worth living. Cera knew the agony of silence, of having nobody around to speak to. He would have taken the attention that came with tuning out, so long as he'd had someone to talk to. And when she posed her question, blurting it out, he increased the pressure of his wing against her side to hug her closer while turning in an attempt to press a kiss against the center of her forehead with his muzzle. "You should think about it, Ama. But if you wish to come home with me, I would gladly let you stay. Perhaps...with me? I don't want you lonely." Somewhat embarrassed by what he was about to say he looked away and swallowed down his nerves. Was this how Midas had felt when they'd first met?

"Maybe I could be something like Elsa was for you?"

@[Amani] Such cuteness <3

If your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it gets too much
I am Ceraaaa
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-10-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-15-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-23-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-26-2014, 09:04 PM