the Rift

[PRIVATE] Innocent Wanderings

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

The look on his face when I asked about his Dad made me freeze. I instantly regretted my question as it was one that seemed to cause Cera unhappiness. He covered the look quickly, moving to to answer my question. So his Dad used to live and lead in the Dragon's Throat... But the God of the Earth had called him to lead the Falls? So wait... That means his Dad is Midas! His Dad is my current leader... Oh man... Yikes. But at least Cera had stayed in the land that my mother had always dreamed of. She had spoken of the land of the God of the Sun. She had only visited once, when she had been trying to gain the magic that had saved my life.

I remain silent as he holds my close under his wing. There, I feel safe and secure. A safety I have not felt in many months now. It wasn't a forced feeling, it was natural. Almost like I belonged under his wing. I sigh, content to just stay here, right here, forever.

At my blurted words he tightens his hold on me, his muzzle pressing gently against my forehead at first. My heart flutters in an unfamiliar way, and I listen as he speaks. He says I should think things through, before I make my choice. But that he would gladly have me come home with him. That I can even stay with him. However when he says maybe he could be something like Elsa was I shake my head. "Elsa tried to fill the void my parents left, and no matter how hard anyone tries... No one can ever fill that. But I want to live with you, as friends. Then we will never be alone." I glance to Ilaria, wishing her to understand what I mean. Sure he is never alone.... But the companionship of another pegasus surely is different. I just want to be part of thier, family? Or thier bond? I'm not really sure what the words would be, but I just want to be with both of them.

"Talk talk talk"

@[Cera] so much cuteness

Amani

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-10-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-15-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-23-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-26-2014, 09:04 PM