the Rift

[OPEN] springtime blues

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa was surprised that Oxy had let her welcome him. The only thing that kept her from going insane with happiness was he brown pony, Willibald as he now names himself. She dips her head a little in respect, a more broad smile upon her face. Whether it was from the new friend, or Oxy, she could not know. "It's wonderful to meet you Wilibald! And such a unique name. Where did you come from?" Then Oxy suddenly chimes in, claiming he is not at all nice. Elsa sent him a sarcastic glare, her blue eyes trying to pierce his face. He then stated that he was "just following her". That she just let slide, he probably was and that, for some freaky reason, did not at all faze her. "For once will you let me compliment you?" She said, exasperated by his hard-headed attempts to make himself seem like a terrible horse.

Her attention then turned to Wilibald, whose attention was also on Oxy, and his now unsteady feet. "He's just a little different." She said with a smile, sidestepping a little closer in case he decided to take a tumble. At least she could cushion the fall should he take a tumble. That then was when Elsa realized she had basically been replying for him the entire time. "I'm sorry, you probably can just talk for yourself.." She mumbled apologetically, trying to again recover from her awkwardness.

She was glad for the relief of Wilibald's comment about the spring, the weather was always a nice back up conversation. He commented that he had just begun exploring. "Sounds fun! Usually that's what I do, I swear though one day its going to bite me." She laughed, jokingly of course. "Not really, today I have a rather mundane day. Just meandering about, meeting new people. I always like meeting people. I'm too social for my own good." She smile, looking to Oxy then to see if he had any big plans.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
springtime blues - by Wilibald - 04-10-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 04-23-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Wilibald - 04-29-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 05-04-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Wilibald - 05-14-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 06-03-2014, 10:10 PM