the Rift

[OPEN] springtime blues

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa's been called worse than a giant bee. Normally it goes along with the line of "birdbrain" but it literally made no sense. Could no one see her wings looked, and felt, nothing like a birds? Sheesh people, you should learn the environment before you try to compare squishy fragile birds with a muscular, strong, flying mammal. She was more closely related to a freaking flying squirrel.

A darkening sky loomed in the springtime air. It clouded the sun, and block the rays from warming the earth. Elsa was thankful, she much preferred colder times to warmer times. She was dreading the impending doom of summer. She figured, since the rain picked up no more than a slight spit, that she might as well find herself a comfortable place to bathe.

Not far from where she was, she recollected a small pool in which she knew she could find respite. Most horses didn't wander into that area, so she figured she'd have more privacy for her little bath-time wishes. Upon reach the spot, she noticed a little pony she had never seen before. For a moment, she thought it to be an almost adult foal, but then from the stoutness and the scent, it was definitely a full grown stallion. Elsa crinkled her nose, damn hormones make every moving male thing smell delicious. Might as well meet the delicious smelling pony.

Elsa meandered forward, and offered a friendly nod. "Mind if I join you, I really need to bathe." She muttered outright and embarrassed. Damned spring made her batshit crazy. "I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. I'm Elsa." She smiled sheepishly and took a few more steps forward, awaiting what the tiny, scentful stallion would say.

"Talking"
@[Wilibald]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
springtime blues - by Wilibald - 04-10-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 04-23-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Wilibald - 04-29-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 05-04-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Wilibald - 05-14-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 06-03-2014, 10:10 PM