the Rift

[OPEN] springtime blues

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah

“Oh my gosh I am sorry! Forgive my lack of manners. I am Wilibald, son of Hamfast.” Maybe he would’ve remembered to introduce himself if they had not been interrupted in such an unfavourable manner. To her assurances that this new stallion was ‘actually quite nice’ Wilibald remained sceptical and the short little snort he released showed just how disbelieving his was.

Luckily Elsa seemed rather pleasant herself and maybe she could make up for her unfortunate choice of companion. A rather odd couple these two made. Although Wilibald was still offended, he could put that on hold for a moment. Just a moment, mind you. But the way this stallion was swaying did not seem entirely stable – and though the pony wasn’t so small that he would be squashed flat by the oaf if he were to fall, he did not fancy the idea of being in the position where he might have to actually feel obligated to worry about this odd fellow.

“Are you quite alright? You seem a little unsteady on your feet.” ‘A little’ was Wilibald’s way of being polite. For the fourth time in his life he wished he hadn’t been raised so well – he might have found a more creative and insulting way to deal with this stallion. His overall impression of these larger horses had been that they were rather clumsy looking – extra length to their limbs with no apparent benefit. But this… this giant oaf represented rather thoroughly every poor opinion and stereotype that his kind had of the larger folk.

Well, moving on! “Just enjoying this fine spring day.” Well, even with this misty sort of rain – it really wasn’t so bad of a day. “Rather new here, you know, and I’ve quite been avoiding exploring.” And meeting the inhabitants, but he wasn’t about to say that out loud. Not while Elsa seemed pleasant enough but a sideways glance was cast towards the stallion before he returned the question - actually finding himself rather curious as to what these horses did on a day-to-day basis. “What about you? Any grand plans for such a day?”

@[Elsa]
please tag Wilibald in replies
non-lethal force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
springtime blues - by Wilibald - 04-10-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 04-23-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Wilibald - 04-29-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 05-04-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Wilibald - 05-14-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 06-03-2014, 10:10 PM