the Rift

[OPEN] Newsflash: We're All Insane [Midas] (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

My face curves into a lopsided grin which reveal’s small hints of coltish youth that had been mostly lost in the rise to maturity. The seafoam lady flicks those lavender eyes down behind a current of silk, I’m momentarily allowed to forget that these acts are most certainly false in anything other than innocent flirtation. All lovely matrons seemed gifted as such—yet I find no reason to doubt the teasing curve of kissers and the way her nares so briefly flare upon delicately formed features. I find myself drawn into lingering deeply—naturally falling into a state of ease. Falling into whatever game she wished to play upon my heartstrings.

“Ye is most gracious, dear lady.” crown dips ever slightly in a balanced nod, vocals relax with some effort and return to a smooth brass baritone. “What is your name?” I cox softly, taking the slightest step in her direction. Two could play in this dance, ivory feathers flare along my barrel and shimmer back into their sheath as the patched shadows fade my pelt. As if I could impress a unicorn, hadn’t I already failed once upon that endeavor? Fina stirs upon feeling the change and churn in emotion, peeking one humorless eye open, and pinching flesh between her ebony razors to show disapproval in this current choice of company. Luckily my brain barely registers the pain, tough hide only quivers as a result.

“She is a strumpet.” Fina hisses, hatefully curving head toward the lass who had captured such attention, “Would ye so foolishly glide with the weight of her wind to hold you abreast?” One coal colored ear finally gets annoyed enough to flick back and though I’ve mostly ignored her rough remarks and bias judgment of character I can’t stop the slide of bark that slips back, “Do I need thee to grant a blessing upon every girl that steps into my path? That list would be short indeed.” The phoenix falls bitterly silent.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newsflash: We're All Insane [Midas] - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 09:42 PM