the Rift

[OPEN] A Crack in The Sky

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"Beowulf?" Yes, of course, that one! I can see all of that fluffy hair, those beady eyes popping out from behind a wild mane of steel gray and yellow dashes. What in the Gods' names would ever create a creature like that? His temper went from the fucking roof to the floor in a matter of seconds, all thanks to that little feline deciding to hatch right then and there. "A little help, ma'am?" I believe is what he said, the thought of his unchained and wild anger toward me made the simple grin on my dark lips turn upward into a pleased smile. "That's right, Beowulf.. I do like Mammoth more though." The mare who's name I still do not know and I share a short laugh before she begins speaking again, explaining that she would never be able to inhabit the mountains.

Confused and basically completely uneducated on Helovia's never ending geography, my ears both cup forward, images of quiet valleys randomly tucked into the shadows of the mountains lingering in my empty head. "The Lord of Time-" Goldie says, just allowing more and more mythical and creative characters and scenes to pop into my skull, and -as always- my curiosity begins gnawing at my brain, wanting to know as much as this beautiful bay woman does.

Her voice stops for a second, allowing me to think of a thousand different things I want so badly to ask and gain knowledge on; what else is in the mountains? Are there herds? Which does she belong to? Perhaps small families such as us, the Asylum, I guess that would be a good place to hide to watch over every one. Do they have designated leads such as Clown Face and the Bloody Doll?

These all float around in my skull in a matter of a millisecond, and before I can let any of them out, the mare is speaking again... and for some reason, this does not bother me. Why am I not annoyed with her glitzy get up and obvious experience with Helovia that I do not have? Not sure, but whatever it is, I keep finding myself just infatuated with whatever it is that she keeps feeding me. This time, it is a joke about her surely thick winter coat, and her reference is a wildcat. We both jiggle in laughter again, wild eyes following to where she had glanced moments ago.

It goes on for ages I feel like. Would I be able to walk all of that? The fields go on and on, and against the backdrop of tall trees in the distance and blue sky is snowcapped mountains, shielding what I now know is a homeland. What could it look like? I can feel my heart pulsing in my thin chest, and I feel like that adventurous filly I had at one point actually been. My laughter settles after a few seconds, but my mind is not left on her massive loss of fur, but still stuck on what she called her "wintery haven." "Are there many of you in the mountains? I never thought there would be much life found up there. I followed the water until the hills actually became rock, and somehow I found myself in a god damn maze in the snow."

My explanation of what I had found doesn't matter, why even share it? Maybe I passed right by their homestead without even noticing it? It is easy to miss something in the snow like that, with the blizzards and all of that bullshit I'm sure. Does she get lost? Oh my god I want to see this place! On the outside I keep my cool, but internally I am extremely edgy now and just want to go see for myself. Maybe she'll take me up there? Limitless violet eyes fall back to Goldie from the distance; I am so deep into thought now that I feel like I may have accidently missed something she had said.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Illynx]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Messages In This Thread
A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 04-13-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-17-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 04-22-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 05-09-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 05-14-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 05-14-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 05-14-2014, 01:20 PM