the Rift

[OPEN] A Crack in The Sky

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

I find myself not so lost in my thoughts as I thought I had been, because as soon as Miss Goldie starts talking again, I am once again knee deep in her words; listening and learning about these places I do not know of is about enough to get my rocks off.. which hasn't happened in a while. Hm. Maybe that'll be something to occupy my time? Maybe get this God that the bay mentioned to tie my tubes so I can just slink around and not worry about... I catch the image in an abundance of messy paintings that I've created in my head, shattering the idea of any intimacy, ever. My jaws clench tight and I swallow hard, my attention shifting back to the mare.

"Just us in the Aurora Basin-" is what she did say, but what I heard was "Join us in the Aurora Basin." I cocked my right eye brow, letting her continue on before I began to ramble about my psychotic family; what are they doing now any how? Likely prodding each other with the dismembered hoof of a trespasser, or splashing around in the pink-tinted water of the falls downstream from the same torn apart body. I can see Clown Face cursing at someone in her native tongue, and Eris and Circuita whispering to each other a few feet behind everyone; oh god, don't let me forget a stoned Oxy glaring at the winged pony that we are supposed to look up to. Still I want to have something against the one called Midas, but there is no reason for me to hate him. I guess I could be pissed that he's not crazy? Good enough for me, I guess.

She explained the failure of an outcast band, and for some reason I can feel the name tickle the bank of my dusty memory, had I heard of them before? Surely not, I'm sure I would remember hearing of that more than once, right? Of course, why would I have heard of them? My brain is not thinking of the Assassins, but of my own herd.... My family. They had split apart and spread across the land of my past home without more than a few words; my father told me of their departure and how many became sick. A heavy sigh leaves fluttering nostrils as the mare finishes up her sentence, "Must have been pretty fucking stupid." I growled, my mind drifting between both herds that now occupy my mind.

Details coming from the golden dusted female make the hidden valleys seem like godly homes in my mind, where massive pillars stand and ancient willows bend to the force of both gravity and time. My wild eyes are almost looking past Goldie, imagining her within this iced-over, timeless world. She compared it to a place I have heard very little about, and another that I had never even caught wind of. I tilt my antlered skull to the right, both ears turning backward and allowing the metal to clank against bone once more. "Show me this place, this-" I pause, fumbling the name around in my wet mouth before letting it escape, "Aurora Basin."

The word tastes good; wet, and cold, yet vibrant and colorful.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Illynx]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 04-13-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-17-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 04-22-2014, 02:28 PM