the Rift

[OPEN] Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
They fell as light as rain, slowly and delicately; painting the pure white snow with a bright, rich crimson colour. Each drop would roll down her cheeks, as gentle as a tear before staining the perfect snow around her. Desperation kept it’s icy grip, black coils snaking through the pounding and panicked beat of a bird. In the distance, salvation began to take form, at first features were not distinguishable. Then death in a mortal from presented himself before her, his strong and undefeated body promised the safety she so desperately desired. In an instant it all became too much, for the knowledge that the ordeal was over caused a great wave of relief to wash over her body. Loosing strength, the great crowned head fell and a sob rattled through her body. The sound was not alive, it sounded like a thousand broken pieces falling to the floor only to shatter further. The display of weakness was in someways shameful, yet it could not be helped. After all, the ivory soul was only alive. The piercing blue gaze forced her crowned head to rise. "I'm so sorry Lord Deimos." For the knowledge that she had failed them all burned deep within her core, it threatened to consume her completely. At least she had not returned without information, now The Basin would be prepared.

Wynter spread her wings and called out to the heavens, the pure white griffin still deeply concerned for the general health of her bonded. The doe opened her mouth to begin sharing her knowledge, only another figure in the distance is clearly beginning to make haste to join them. "Illynx." A soft whisper and a warm smile as the golden coated Lady presented herself as well. A healer? Golden orbs look over both of her daughter's battered bodies...that dragon. With the promise of a healer coming to attend to the only beings that kept her alive, Arah began her tale. "The Regime." A new name, one that was spat out to her beloved leaders with such venom, the doe half expected them to recoil. "Their leader, a mare of white skulls took Arwen and Asch. I had to follow." The memory still brought horrors at night, horrors that ruined her once so sweet dreams. "I challenged, but it was not enough." Once again her elegant crowned head fell agin, the shame burning through her very being. "I failed." Never would she forgive herself. The tears mixed with the blood as Lena rushed over, the new Time Mender seemed frozen with shock for a moment. Then Asch is pushing Arwen forward, demanding that she be healed first, a sad smile crosses Arah lips as the healer complies.

Her own skin began to knit back together, the burns healed and the pain finally eased away. No amount of magic could return her psychical strength, nor quench her thrust for revenge. "There is not many of them yet, but one day they will want a herd land. One day they may come seeking ours." They need more. Exhausted, her legs shook as the doe forced herself to rise once again, standing at her full height. "The Ancient Rotunda rests between Thistle Meadow and the Dead lands. In this new place they reside." Her eyes rose and looked over Deimos, maybe he would understand. This new feeling boiled within her, something she had never felt before. Revenge. "I want them dead. I want to..." What? Sucking a a shaky breath it was not for Arah to continue. She did not know how to make threats or return pain, this was not her forte. Falling silent as another figure approached, Arah smiled at the black and white form that made Crash Course. It was a pathetic smile, yet all the warmth she could muster at the very moment. "Crash." He had been there the first time she had fallen, now he was here for her once again. "I do not know any battle strategies, but I think it would be best to crush the babe while it still sleeps in the crib." Quick, brutal and utterly destructive. The doe believed it was best to attack now, before they gained more strength, the courage to attack a herd land. "If we actually go to war of course is up to you."

Looking over Arwen and Asch, the mother knew that getting revenge on this...Regime was not optional for her personally. The Basin may decide to bide their time or not return the attack, Arah however would find a way to see them ruined. It would be a difficult task to do alone, but the drive and desire to obliterate and slaughter every last Regime member was so intense, the ivory mare could not ignore it.

One day Blaosc.
One day it'll be your turn.

" "
Feel Free to skip Arwen.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain. - by Arah - 04-22-2014, 02:11 AM