the Rift

[PRIVATE] Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

My King calls to me and I am ready to answer. I barely know him, really, I don't know him at all. Only from my brief presence at the first herd meeting have I really even figured out what he looks like. A painted stallion, feathered wings tipped with gold, his eyes shimmering gold like the sun. And with him comes the phoenix, Fina, his companion. They are a beautiful pair, and I admit that I may be interested to get to know them better. Alas, the situation now in which I have been beckoned does not allow for such camaraderie. Another time perhaps.

I gather here before him, and I notice I am the first to arrive. I and my king, and I bow my head, my eyes as white as his are gold. White gold. Hmm.. interesting. At the edge of the Deep Forest, and back toward the caves we are directed. A race..a race to test our strength, our stamina, endurance. I am a draft horse, that is true. But I am of a faster breed of draft horse than most, so I'm not totally down for the count. That being said, my drunkenness is not the best.. advantage for something like this. Oh well.. I will just have to resist my alcohol addiction until the end of the race. I can manage that, right?

Damaris sits next to me. She cannot keep up in this race. As a full grown hellhound, perhaps. But she is only a month old, and I am not stupid or uncaring enough to ask her to try to keep up with me. Nor will I be able to run with her on my back. I bend my head to her and murmur in her ear. "Stay with Midas. I am sure you will be safe. And I will come get you when this is over." I look up to the King and I voice my thoughts. "King, may Damaris stay with you during this race? She's too little to keep up with me and I don't want her to be left alone." I clear my voice, trying to hide the emotion that fills it. I don't want anything bad to happen to my little pup.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Midas - 04-11-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Rostislav - 04-12-2014, 12:45 AM