the Rift

[PRIVATE] Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I'm running as fast as I can. Pacing was never my strong point. Now I am heaving, my sides aching with the effort of breathing and keeping myself moving. My legs strain on the ground. A grunt here, a grunt there. My sides are covered in sweat and my nostrils are flared as I try to get enough oxygen. Oh my God I'm so not made for this. Hnnnng... I am still in the lead, and as my ears flap in the wind I can hear their hoofbeats behind me. A quick, awkward glance and I spy the gray stallion just behind me, and Oxy just behind him. Arrgh.. I gotta not choke. I gotta keep going. So close. Surely I can make it, I've come this far! I turn my head back around, and notice that I'm getting lightheaded. I hope we're getting close to the end. I'm going to need a lot of water and a loooooong ass fucking nap after this - win or lose.

It's not too far away, the next arch. It's golden glow is like a ray of light, of hope, just before me. I try to stretch my legs, to make them somehow longer. I'm faster than most drafts but this is definitely trying for my system. What stamina and endurance I have, they're wearing out now. Behind the arch, I can see the green of the rotunda. We ARE getting close. I hear the gray unicorn's hooves beating on the stone and volcanic rock of the Heart and it inspires me forward. And the green.. oh that will be some lovely grass to eat. I wonder how well I can eat while lying on my side. It will taste so sweet.. so..... grassy. And once I hydrate, I'll go back to my vodka. It will be either a celebration, or drowning in my sorrow. Well.. yeah. Something like that.

I get closer, hooves clipping on the stone. Steam blows up near me and I shy to the side, slightly off course. Another blast of steam puts me back on course. My eyes are wild, my mane flapping and slapping against my sweaty neck. My tail is like a whipping cord behind me, but I don't slow down enough for it to swing back and hit me. Thank goodness for that! Beat me all you want I don't think I can move any faster. I sweep under the arch and strain for the grassy rotunda. Like Heaven's gates before me. I can do this! Right? From above on Midas's shoulders, Damaris sends me encouragement and love. It boosts my determination, knowing that she believes in me and hopes for my success. I will win, I will succeed for her, and to help lead my new family. Yes, we can do this!

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Midas - 04-11-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Rostislav - 04-28-2014, 06:50 PM