the Rift

[OPEN] Scrape the Sky

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

There is something breathtaking about how the sky meets the earth.

Maybe it was the way that the breath of the sky kissed her gently as she melded into it. Or maybe it was the way that it took her breath away because of the immense power it had, the power to kill her in one, giant breath. Her wings unfurled beautifully into the afternoon. They better part of the day spent intertwining with the sky, and receiving the gods blessed gift of morning. Lately, she had abandoned the better part of herself. Maybe it was because the sky had called her so often, pulling mind from body and neglecting most physical appearances. Since birdsong had began to sing, her body had dwindled in size. The usual robust, lively mare had calmed to a reverent, thing life. Ribs could been hauntingly seen in the shadows of her ribs, creating a deathly look to the pale princess.

At the very moment the sky met the earth, she landed delicately, and almost silently. A breath of exhaustion and reverence blew forth from her lungs in relief, glad for life, and patiently awaiting for death. Maybe it's because death, as she had discussed with Déodat, was more than inevitable. It was a fact of life, no one was safe from the reapers scythe.

It wasn't long until fate, or destiny, or pure luck brought into sight an odd sort of creature. His height was similar to her own, and his coloring reminding her of ancient kings and queens. One who had riddled the stories of her childhood, as lonesome, respected king. Upon his head lie a single, long horn, and Elsa began to wonder of his origins. Maybe he resided within the herd of unicorns that inhabited the north. His shaggy, irregular shed coat would more than prove that. But yet, he was so far from home. Why would he not be protecting his boarders? Elsa's mind began to fill with questions, until he heads was as full as a gumball machine. He seemed to be studying a plant, and Elsa decided it was her time to approach.

"Hello sir, out for a stroll?" She questioned with a smile, and a graceful bow. "My name is Elsa, foothills Mason. How do you do today? I can't help but state the obvious, but today is rather lovely." She stated, looking into the sky. The sun, still shining bright overhead, seemed to be raining down upon the little gathering. It granted it's sweltering warmth to all around.

"Talketh."
@[Ruske] Sorry for the wait! <3

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Scrape the Sky - by Ruske - 04-12-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Scrape the Sky - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Scrape the Sky - by Ruske - 04-30-2014, 08:48 PM