the Rift

[OPEN] [LEADS] Welcome to your Kingdom, down.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald
Loretta

We are the ones who will never be broken
With our final breath
We’ll fight to the death
We are soldiers, we are soldiers
Dark ears flicked as golden eyes narrowed in on a figure in the mist. It moved lightly, delicate among the ancient trees and stones. Her bodice was painted in harsh, contrasting tones of black and white. Archibald stayed silent, waiting for her to close the distance between them. He did not set any defenses, and kept a cooling air towards Loretta, for the mare before them did not seem any threat. She was small, and scrawny, easy enough for the Dauntless to demolish should she chose to attack. Was she a soldier on patrol? If so, then there was more work that needed to be done here than he anticipated. Perhaps she was a leader, not military as obvious as she expressed her happiness, and the stallion decided she must hold the reign over the politics of this herd. Loretta sighed and lowered her body to press her underbelly against the cool, dewy grass. She stayed with her legs coiled underneath her, however, ready to spring to action should her bondmate call so.

Archibald cocked a quizzical brow when she called him friend. She, plain as the mist before them, must not know who she was speaking to. There were few Archibald called friend and, in the past, they each had given him reason to stop calling them friend. Shifting his weight some, though as unnoticeable as a blink, the warlord moved his tongue to amuse her after she introduced herself, "Archibald the Dauntless." His name was a simple title, but one known throughout Helovia.All legend-titled were, and he stood among them. Loretta scoffed across their bond. Too little. Too weak. No legend title, not leader. Archibald, tempted to smirk at his bonded's evaluation, instead looked directly into the mare's deep, emerald eyes.

Best not keep intentions unknown. "I am here to request entrance, solace, on your land. In return, I offer my services as warrior--or perhaps more--for your land. I have served well in my years residing in Helovia, as a General and Chief alike among the Windtossed Foothills and the Grey." His stoney expression gave nothing to malicious intent or ill-conceived thoughts against this land. His time here waged in battle were through orders and not through his own wanton desires.

Image Credit

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LEADS] Welcome to your Kingdom, down. - by Archibald - 04-13-2014, 09:27 AM