the Rift

[OPEN] Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The thick, coiled, foliage of the forest, twisting and intertwining within itself was less than pretty. A mesh of green and dark green hues that turned black when the sun did not shine there. The sun's rays, pushing through the heavy trees, attempting to get her rays to the ground. Although failing, bits of orange and yellow danced on the ground as the monstrous trunks swayed their leaves in the light breeze. Bits of brown stained Fraub's pale coat, a result of his trek earlier. Twigs and leaves lay needled within his mane and tail, leftovers of what he could not wrestle free, leaving his brilliantly silver up-do a bit tangled and messy.

His ears twitched and peered behind him as another stranger approached. Fraub tilted his head to get another look at the newcomer. Another female it seemed, a little taller than he with a coat just as pale as his. He cocked his head slightly to the side, noticing bits of green entanglement in her mane and tail. A modest frown crept upon his face at the interesting style choice. She whinnied as she approached but Fraub did not respond and instead took his attention back to the black mare.

"Of course not" he replied, a little snarky towards the mares comment about scaring him. "Well I think being just one species is boring, you know. Why be just one when you can be both, it's much more interesting that way, I think" He looked at her a little quizzically, "There isn't anything wrong with being different, it adds to the drama!"

ooc; sorry I took a little long to respond, had a busy week of classes. c:

@[Ghost] @[Mermaid]

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid] - by Fraub - 04-12-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid] - by Fraub - 04-13-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat [Ghost, Mermaid] - by Fraub - 04-18-2014, 02:00 AM