the Rift

[OPEN] Big Blue Eyes

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
demons run, but count the cost,
the battle's won, but the child is lost

Merida. It was a pretty name that ran off the tongue nicely and her companion had a suitably easy one to match. A pair that wouldn’t be forgotten by the colt in a hurry! A simple day at the beach had somehow attracted two young fillies with it, but Sacre wasn’t complaining, the company of similar wild eyed youth was always welcome in the colts books. He spent so much time trying to converse with adults he’d forgotten what it was like to have a simple conversation about nothing too important and relaxing in the glow of spring. He needed to do this more! The girl ploughed on in and explained to him the circumstance in which she had found her friend and Sacre tried to picture it in his mind. It sounded like a similar experience to his own hatching, apart from an orb not an egg, were all Kitsunes born via orbs? It seemed like a rather surreal thing. On that note, Sacre laughed gently and lowered his nose to snort softly at Miles. ”He’s a kitsune. My friend has one similar to him, except he’s a bit darker.” He informed the girl brightly, thinking fondly of Natraj and Tandavi.

The winged girl was quieter and in that opportunity Merida carried on talking, Sacre beginning to enjoy her refreshing company and finally he turned back to her butter coloured face as she blurted out words that were probably not meant for his ears. For a moment, the colt said nothing and simply stared at her dumbly in shock, surprised that the kind of thing his father believed in happened in other species too. It was almost enough to make his face contort in sadness, but out of all possible reactions the boy didn’t feel anger. How could he? She was like a bright bubble of innocence that no one should pop. Her youthful light was warm and endearing, instead she inspired a different reaction from him.

Sacre schooled his face to feign over theatrical offence with a sharp in take of breath before bursting out with laughter. Nor are you inferior to me he gently added to her blurted statement before he carried on with his performance, quickly reaching out his black nose to touch near her left shoulder with a soft nudge. ”I have a heart where you have a heart” he then retracted his nose and spurred his legs into life, kicking a wave of sand towards her. ”I have four legs like you too!” He laughed broadly then before standing still and looking her in the eyes, it was a lesson first learned from Mr Lace and a lesson that had slowly been added to as he went along in life.

”Am I so different from you?”
Image Credits

@[Merida]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 04-12-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Merida - 04-30-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Faeanne - 04-30-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 05-16-2014, 09:45 AM