the Rift

[OPEN] Big Blue Eyes

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen

Faeanne

Take advantage of my heart and I'll go back into the dark

Gods, you lead me to a land of sands and waters today. You watch silently upon your thrones as my tiny hooves dig into the damp sand, the sun's rays boring onto my back assuring me that you, the Sun God, is watching over me. And the rest of you of course. I look out into the waves, toothless gums showing in a pathetic smile. I stamp my feet, sending particles soaring through the air, I watch them as I continue to stomp, the feathers on my growing wings rustling with every movement. I play for a few moments, happy nickers running from my maw and floating on the crisp air. I am vulnerable. Do you even care? 

The wind stirs slightly and I stop myself, looking around, suddenly worried? Can the wind hurt me? Can it blow me away? Wait... What is wind? I look to the Heavens and give you a confused snort, then look back to ground level to find two other horses playing. I guess I have a short attention span. Belting a long and loud whinny, my small ribs show through my hide, and I start of at a clumsy and awkward trot, coming up to the duo with a large, toothless smile. Wait Wait Wait. Hold up. What is that thing on it's head? I lean forward to the boy. What the heck? I then turn to the girl. Why doesn't she have wings? I am in the land of misfits or something Gods? I cock my head confused, but soon giggle, the thoughts fading away. "Hi! I am Faeanne!  What's your name?" I jump with joy, stopping mid air and staring at the thing by the boy's side. Why don't you teach me what these things are, Gods? I glance around, but soon my puzzlement is yet again replaced by a smile. 

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 04-12-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Merida - 04-30-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Faeanne - 04-30-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 05-16-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Merida - 05-28-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Big Blue Eyes - by Sacre - 06-04-2014, 08:41 PM