the Rift

[OPEN] we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

I had heard movement at the borders, so I carefully came towards it at a brisk trot. It was the roar that caught my attention the most and had me shoot into a canter. Was there trouble? I come to a sliding halt but feet away from the huddle of mares and I let out a snort to let them know I am here. Of course, there didn't seem to be any violence and there was a bay mare that was talking - me only catching the tail of her words. So, I shifted my weight and allowed my muscles to relax. "Delinne," I said, gently bobbing my head. "Everyone else," I greeted before offering yet another bob of my head.

I shift my attention more to the bay mare now, a gentle smile lacing my lips as I allow what would seem to be a welcoming demeanor into my limbs - the graces of years of practicing emotions making it flawless in shifting. "I suppose you'll see in the flesh what we're like. I am one of them, Seele, Czarina of these Falls." A gentle pause as my audits flick forward and then a few more words begin to slip from my lips. "What brings you here?" my inquires, flicking my eyes back to Delinne, "You came in good company, at the least."

No more words fell from my maw as I felt my spirits fall silent - awaiting the answer to my question. Information was necessary, and when I had it I was more capable of being at ease. But for now, I could play a game so it looked like I was completely at ease.

Normal text
"Speech"
Voices

I'm gonna leave my body, I'm gonna lose my mind
image credit
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd - by Seele - 04-13-2014, 08:00 PM