the Rift

[OPEN] we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Delinne
it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are

"What are your leaders like?" I looked at Rohesia with warmth in my gaze and parted my lips to answer, when a voice interrupted me. A voice that spoke my name. Quickly I turned my head and smirked at the sight of my Czarina. "Seele." I whispered, lowering my head slightly in a bow. My ears were pinned as the glasshorned mare talked, and I rose my head when she looked at me. It felt both good and bad to be liked by the leader again - oh, it had been such long time since that last happened - and I didn't know whether I liked it or not. This mare could be as big of a traitor to my loyalty as the Fallen King, but she could also be a nice leader who didn't betray her subjects or lied to them. My gaze flew over to Abishia, who bowed in front of the Czarina.
"Czarina, I found these two in the Threshold. This is Rohesia -" I turned my head to the brown equine. "- and this is Abishia." I turned to the whitemarked equine with her glasshorn. Inside, I felt proud that I had recruited two mares on the same day, but that pride was going to be tested whether the mares were of good use or not to the herd.

'Mother. I go search for Aza and Des?' Dezba surprised me with her sudden question and I looked down at her with the same motherly gaze I had whenever I looked at her or my offspring. 'Stay with me, Desired. After this, you can go and look for them.' I lowered my head to bump my muzzle against her scarred nosebridge and the amulet around my neck lifted from my chest as I did so. Slowly, I rose my head again and felt the amulet safely return to it's place between my chestbumps. Curiously, I glanced at the tobiano equine and observed her. Azarel had told me about her, but she was a lot bigger than she had seemed to be in his stories. 'I had to talk to her more later,' I thought before I turned my gaze to Seele again.

talk

ooc blegh im so sorry .-.
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd - by Delinne - 04-16-2014, 04:39 AM