the Rift

[OPEN] we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

"Sir Midas," She bowed her dome just as she had for Seele,  speaking through upturned kissers. Her delicate lobes urged forward, dished dome nodding when Midas finished speaking, then having to turn her head, for Seele had begun speaking just after the Czar bellowed his greetings. Abi took in what she heard, knowing already what her desired position would be, a crafter.  Her love for creating was already apparent, inspired by Comanche and Elsa.   "Czar, Czarina, I would like to become a crater in the future. But I will always be at hand if any other chores are left undone. I wish to serve you both and my new family well. "

She smiled lightly, then took a few steps back, reaching to bump her maw against Rohesia's shoulder, then did the same to Delinne.  She was thankful that the scarred mare had crossed paths with her, and led her to her new home. And Rohesia on the other hand... Abishia hoped they would become good friends in the future. 

Her harks flicked back and forth, weight shifting and causing the glass feathers in her tail to collide with one another. Patiently, she awaited Rohesia's response, inwardly wondering what the pretty lady would chose to be. Her gaze shifted from Midas to Seele,  then rested on Ro,  a slight smile upon her lips. 

@[Delinne]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd - by Abishia - 04-21-2014, 07:32 PM