the Rift

[OPEN] we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd

Rohesia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

narrator . speech . thought

Rohesia grudgingly ignored the sire who greeted everyone but her, acting as if she was not important enough to be noticed. Instead she kept her eyes on Seele and listened intently to her instructions. The position that would fit her the best was obviously sleuth, as that is what she had been before. Even though she wanted to change she wasn't quite ready to give up habits she has held close for so many years. "Czarina, I would be ever so humbled to be brought into the ranks of your sleuths." Following Abishia's suite, she offered, "And to perform any other task you may find fit for me as well." She lowered her nose slightly.

She was tempted to step away when Abishia nudged her shoulder but instead she returned the smile. She was part of her new family. She looked around at all the horses before her, even the Pegasus she had been instantly irritated with. She would be among their midst for, hopefully, a very long time. Her best bet would be to befriend the higher-ups as quickly as possible. Hiding her irritation, she turned to the sire. "I guess you did not hear my name. I am Rohesia. It is my honor to meet to." Her nose turned down only slightly less than it did for Seele for whom which she currently had more respect.

Tags: @[Abishia] @[Midas] @[Seele] @[Delinne]
OOC: I tried to cram this in before PT, sorry it is rushed.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: we'll never crash and burn | Rohesia, Abishia, herd - by Rohesia - 04-22-2014, 03:22 PM