the Rift

[OPEN] Who's tongue is sharper?

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

It didn’t take long for another to draw near. Déodat scented them before he saw the individual. The Blood Prince ignored their presence until they spoke. His blue gaze flicked over to the mare and the first thing he noted was the two horns upon her head. So, he was in the presence of one of his own kind, that at least would make him a bit more grace giving for the disruption of his solitude. He lifted his head once he swallowed his mouthful of grass. No smile passed over his lips like the mare, but the light in his eyes told he wasn’t displeased by her presence.

“I’m afraid so,” Déodat responded, his tone light and oozing with dry humor, despite the mare’s irritation. “I’m afraid she’s a wild little bitch, so I gave up trying to get her to shut up. Pups will be pups I suppose.” His eyes glanced over to the white figure as she crawled through the grass toward the stranger. Déodat could sense her overwhelming excitement through their bond, and he knew full well what excitement meant for Odette. The white shepherd began yapping incessantly at the stranger, her ears pricked forward and her tail wagging a million miles an hour. One ear flicked back against his skull and he decided he had finally had enough. Odette He said, his tone harsh, despite it being through their mental bond as he looked down at the pup. “If you don’t shut up, I will slice your vocal cords with my horn, so help me gods.”

That did no good and simply seemed to encourage her all the more. Odette trotted up to the mare and began to sniff her hoof before jumping up onto her hindlegs and attempted to place her front paws onto the mare’s front leg. Déodat rolled his eyes, sighed, and shook his head. Females were truly impossible. Tell them one thing and they do another. He walked over and grasped the pup with his jaws by the scruff of her neck and dragged her back to his side, and dropped her at his own hooves.

“Odette is friendly if you can’t tell,” Déodat said as his frown deepened. For a long moment he glared at the pup who simply looked back at him with a gleeful expression. “I’m Déodat, I suppose I should at least introduce myself after the behavior of my companion.” His place of residence of course would remain hidden in case he stumbled upon one of the Edge hippies with their sermons of love, equality, and peace. Their rainbows and sparkles view on life could make any proud unicorn barf, well, if they were capable of barfing.

"Speech speech speech"

@[Agrona]
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 04-13-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 04-18-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Agrona - 05-09-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 05-27-2014, 03:23 AM