the Rift

[OPEN] Who's tongue is sharper?

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

With the dullest signs of interest, the stallion looked up at me finally after I had spoke, his deep eyes landing on me before he had a chance to respond. No smirk or tight lipped frown decorated his face, just a rotating jaw as he finished the remains of his solitary meal; boredom and total disinterest is all that I could see from this. I had at least expected a chance to be looked up and down or even shown some sign of interest. Instead, I get: "I'm afraid so." Unimpressed with his unimpressed reaction, my right eyebrow arches.

"I'm afraid she's a wild little bitch-" I let a small laugh slip between velvet lips, wild lilac eyes shifting from the blood bay down to the white ball of hair moving toward us. She stops a short distance away, her tail beginning to whip back and forth as all of the excitement escaped her body in more annoying, ear shattering barks. Both ears lay back against my neck instantly, top lip wrinkling in irritation. So badly do I just want to go stomp on that dog's skull? Pretty fucking badly. The white canine bounces toward me, her naïve mind finding it safe to lower her skull to my feet. A wet nose wiggles at my pristine feet, but it doesn't take more than a second before she is wheeling her little paws at me.

Annoyed and slightly off put by the thought of muddy paws on my clean legs, I recoil back, lowering my snout where the young dog sits. She goes quiet as the stud latches onto her neck, pulling her back to his side to get her to finally shut the fuck up. "Odette is friendly if you can't tell." His attention is still focused completely on his companion as he speaks, giving me a half of a second to complain; "If that's what you'd call it." My violet eyes drop down to my dark legs to check for any mess that the dog may have made, but thankfully nothing had stuck to me. God damn animals.

Finally the white-splashed stallion introduced himself, that careless tone still laced into the back of his words. Must just be an asshole I sigh in my conscience. Though... I probably shouldn't be a hypocrite, I am usually the exact same way. Fuck, for the longest time when I had first gotten here I would usually just stand and stare. "Agrona." I reply, ears finally lifting from my starch mane in order to sit up right on either sides of my twisted antlers.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Déodat]
Ooc: So, soo sorry for the wait. Sometimes her and I don't mix at all..

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 04-13-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 04-18-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Agrona - 05-09-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Who's tongue is sharper? - by Déodat - 05-27-2014, 03:23 AM