the Rift

[OPEN] Sleepwalking [Delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
It had gone a few days since I met Rostislav, the drunkie, and I had honestly been a bit bored. There was almost nothing to do. My kids were running around somewhere - and I felt like a bad mother for not knowing where they were - and it wasn't like I had any mate to go to. Atleast not anymore.. With a heavy sigh, I wandered by a waterfall near the borders of my homeland, stopping from time to time to take a sip. Well, that was before I heard the call. Raising my head quickly, I felt a headache slowly form and I cringed as it came, but let out a relieved sigh as it disappeared again. It was not good to do that.
Dezba stood by my side, lapping the river that resulted from the waterfall and not making a single sound - but she as well rose her head at the sound of the call. Look. I nodded and we both turned to walk towards the borders, curious but at the same time slightly afraid because who knew who would be standing there?

Slowly emerging out of the shadows, we finally arrived at our borders and look who we have here? I looked at him, from eartips to hooves and smirked. "Well hello, Dalibor." Dezba just looked at him from my side, standing slightly behind me and ready to defend me if she saw something that might be a threat. Like this stallion.
"How come you're here? Wanted to see what I was talking about?" I looked around me, enjoying the view as I did. My companion pushed herself against my scarred hindlegs, still staring at Dalibor as if he was the flying devil. I looked down on her, slightly frowning at her distrustful behavior. Dezba, it's rude to stare. Go hunt while I talk to him. I will call if something happens. She merely looked at me before she turned around and ran away, most likely to hunt as I had asked her to. When she had disappeared, I turned my head to the pegasus again and smirked slightly. "Now you can be comfortable. I sent her away to hunt. Tell me what's on your mind, Dalibor." Oh yes, I had noticed how he had stared at my Desired back in the Threshold. I knew an uncomfortable look when I saw one and my motherly instincts told me to do something about it - so I did.

All I could do now was wait.

"Talking."
Delinne's thoughts.
Dezba's thoughts.

ooc: :D
word count: 415
tags: @[Dalibor]

You're never alone in the dark.

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 04-13-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-13-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 04-19-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-20-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 05-07-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 05-07-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 05-07-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 05-12-2014, 08:18 AM