the Rift

[OPEN] Sleepwalking [Delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Paladin the Valiant. My eyes opened wide and darkened quickly when I heard that name. ’He fought me. That unicorn had helped taking over the Edge.’ That name got stuck in my head as the stallion continued to talk. Paladin, the horse who had stopped me from defending the World's Edge and distracted me, scarred me, instead of just letting me battle. Had that bastard killed pegasi and yet he had blamed us for being racist? Talk about two-faced.
"You are a fighter. That is why you lived. You should not regret that." I looked down at the same time as Dalibor and sighed. "There were many days where I wished the same thing. Allana fought for it, fought every moment for it, and she died anyway. Why should I live, when she could have replaced me with a beautiful little life?" Life was unfair.
"Still don’t have an answer. But I know that if I regret my own life, then I devalue her memory because I am devaluing my existence. She didn’t get to live, but I can…honor her, maybe, by refusing to give up."

"The best way to honor a deceased loved one is to be happy," I whispered, slowly looking up at him. My eyes were red-cornered, but the iris was seemingly black as my eyes usually darkened when I was furious inside as the name Paladin brought up a few memories that I did not want. "You spoke about Paladin. He was the one to give me this scar." I turned my left side so that the long scar would face the pegasus, the same scar that had been a signalment for the name Delinne for more than two years. "I battled him more than two years ago, yet I cannot forget that horrible day. He claimed that the unicorns of the Edge had been racist..." I smiled in a way that would make most horses shiver. "...yet he was the one to be proven racist apparently."

"Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 331
Tags: @[Dalibor]
OOC:
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 04-13-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-13-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 04-19-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 04-20-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 05-07-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 05-07-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Dalibor - 05-07-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Sleepwalking [Delinne] - by Delinne - 05-12-2014, 08:18 AM