[PRIVATE] What have I done now?

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

"Me too." Ktulu whispered as Ophelia spoke her apology. It had taken her a long time to not be angry with Ophelia and once the anger had dissipated she found that she missed her sister. There were many days when she found herself longing to see even just a sign that Ophelia had been around. Just so she could know that she was still alive. That she was okay. But as time dragged on and she saw no sign of her sister she'd come to the conclusion that she just didn't want to be found and who could blame her? If Ktulu could have disappeared she probably would have, too. But she'd had the herd to look after once Ophelia had left. Then she'd gotten emotionally involved with her Poisoner, which had ended up saving her in more ways than one.

Ophelia spoke of the Basin invading the Throat and it left a bitter taste in Ktulu's mouth. She'd tried to find any way she could to make the contract with the Basin null and void, but she had been unable to and she'd had to live up to her end of the contract with them. To her knowledge none of her soldiers had set food in the Throat's territory. They had only invaded the Edge and the invasion would have been successful, she thought, if the Basin wouldn't have fought on two different fronts. And even though she had lost soldiers in the battle she was glad that they had been on the losing end.

"That battle is not one that I'm proud of." She admitted, the heaviness she felt in her heart echoing in her voice. "Our uncle was slain in that battle and its something that I live with because I sent him to his death." In retrospect she should have breached the contract and saved her own people from the failure that the Basin had set them all up for, but she hadn't and she'd suffered the consequences of her choice and her actions.

"Lakota and I have decided to call the Edge our home." She said in response to her sister's question. Maybe it was an odd choice for her to go there after she'd helped attack them, but Ktulu had her own reasons. "I hope to serve them as a warrior. Or even a Captain... I need to make amends for my transgressions against them. This is the only way that I know how."

"."

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-14-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 04-30-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 04-30-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-02-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-03-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ophelia - 05-06-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: What have I done now? - by Ktulu - 05-13-2014, 09:54 PM