the Rift

[OPEN] Back In Again

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

She's about there, lingering through broken gates like a phantom enters a home to haunt, when the silence is no longer the roar of waves tossed inland and the wail of winds coming in. The pair of eyes shift up from their down-pointed state to greet the arrival of a bird, one she's struggling to remember the name of when she's seen him before. On any normal day, she'd be more than willing to welcome him with a soft smile to beam upwards to him. Now, it is nothing more than just a hazy glance from a pair of tired eyes that tell her depressed story.
Who comes next is one she remembers well, the single winged mare coming towards her with the filly's name washed across her lips. The avian's name passes her thought know and she recails the night of a storm beneath a tree she had been fond of before she lost a section of memory.
Africa and Silas.
They come straight towards her, the light touch of Africa against her bouquet of feathers and the sweet voice of the other female brings a slow relief to her that spreads down her veins like sap being tapped from a tree trunk. She could push herself into it, to welcome the touch of someone she knows will not have harsh words to use against her, but it never comes from her. Chances would be that it could fall unwelcome and she see's it wise not to go about it.
"Africa, Silas..."
She cannot find a part within her that knows if they see her as a friend. She's in no place to count her friends, to see who trusts her and knows her name. They welcome her home and her heart shifts a bit in the pit of her stomach. It warms itself at the thought of having something to come back to.
"I have done a great deal of wrong, but my mind put a fog in front of what I have done. Please, if you know, what has happened?"
A soft pleading, asking if this is truth or fiction, is released to the mare and her companion. She hopes for the best, that Africa could only tell her why she is cursed to live this life.

OOC: Sikeax has no recollection of the Darkest Hour SWP, so feel free to fill her in if you want!.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Back In Again - by Sikeax - 04-15-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Back In Again - by Africa - 04-15-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Back In Again - by Sikeax - 04-17-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Back In Again - by Africa - 04-17-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Back In Again - by Sikeax - 04-17-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Back In Again - by Africa - 04-17-2014, 11:05 PM