the Rift

[OPEN] Back In Again

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Touch was taken away, the feeling of the other's breath against her swept away and lost. No complaint rises from her dry, cracked lips. Warm air and her traveling has made it so that she could not release herself of thirst, to bathe where the abnormalities could depart from her and a partner to help groom the mess of her once lovely locks. Africa's gentle actions to her at the most she's received since her last memory came to happen.
Her companion had taken her through the gates, walking at a pace that worked well with the yearling's tired state. All ached, asking, begging, pleading for some relief. Now was not her time to offer that.
"I don't know anything about a cave. My memories ended when it was last warm like this. I'd been sleeping in the sand, enjoying the early morning breeze before the Sun burned the earth as it does, when something got me moving. My legs took me to whatever place they wanted to go, and I went straight to the Spectral Marsh.
"My best friend, Amara, was part of the Asylum there. I got there, and things were happening. Things that aren't supposed to happen. The dead, they had to be walking. It felt so evil and I found her and we tried to leave.
"I guess I hit my head something hard, because I woke up in the Threshold in the snow, with these feathers and Amara standing before looking like a rotting corpse. I took off and came here."

The memories passed through her brain with pain, spreading through her in the form of a headache that refused to back down. Her legs lock up and she's shaking her head, desperate to remove agony from her. Her vision captures the sight of the oasis before them, offering her relief. It seems so soothing, the idea of pushing her body into the cooling body of the lake.
It hurts to ask the question, but she's becoming a desperate person these days.
"Africa, I don't mean to seem to be rude or bothersome, but do you believe we could take a bath together and wash away the sin?"
Sin becomes the word pressed against her tongue that makes her rethink who she is for a moment, of what she could offer her family in her current state.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Back In Again - by Sikeax - 04-15-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Back In Again - by Africa - 04-15-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Back In Again - by Sikeax - 04-17-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Back In Again - by Africa - 04-17-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Back In Again - by Sikeax - 04-17-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Back In Again - by Africa - 04-17-2014, 11:05 PM